ADVERTISEMENT

Travel to #15 Maryland

I bet a lot. I have done well this year. I collect or pay out the 1st Monday of every month. I have won every month since the nfl started and December should be my best month of all. Especially after I hit the 1st half over tomorrow.

I don’t gamble at all, so what exactly do I need to root for to happen so that IU wins but you lose?

I don’t gamble at all, so what exactly do I need to root for to happen so that IU wins but you lose?

You have to find a sharp sharp stick line it up with the hole that can’t speak but you manage to talk out of so often, and pound on it like there is no tomorrow my man.

I like the way this game sets up.

Coming off a loss where we completely fell apart over the last 8 minutes. I feel more confident now than I would if we had won by 15. Plus, they have Turgeon.

we had them down double digits in their arena last year. It is not a tough road venue.

Hoosiers by 12

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m starting to lose confidence in the toughness of this team. I can see this being like the WI game but a little worse. Green will try his funky bounce passes that will either go out of bounds or straight to the other team and after some cat from Maryland hits his fourth consecutive three pointer we’ll hear the announcer say “he was 1 for 34 from three on the season coming into today’s game”

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m starting to lose confidence in the toughness of this team. I can see this being like the WI game but a little worse. Green will try his funky bounce passes that will either go out of bounds or straight to the other team and after some cat from Maryland hits his fourth consecutive three pointer we’ll hear the announcer say “he was 1 for 34 from three on the season coming into today’s game”

We are the 11th best team in the conference because we have about the 11th best coach in the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT