ADVERTISEMENT

Travel to #15 Maryland

I won’t even waste my time with this game. Road games are nearly a 100% guaranteed L. This is going to be another Wisconsin like performance.

I won’t even waste my time with this game. Road games are nearly a 100% guaranteed L. This is going to be another Wisconsin like performance.
I'll be coaching my kid so I got a built in excuse. Will be interesting to look at my phone after our game.

Reactions: kkott
I am gonna bet on us big in the 1st half. Maryland crowd will be a late show and no students.

Reactions: mike41703
I got tickets in the second row behind the bench. I have no excuse for not getting kicked out if we are getting pounded.

Wait; you're going to the game? I don't know why I didn't pick up on that the first 6 times you said that!

I'll be coaching my kid so I got a built in excuse. Will be interesting to look at my phone after our game.

One of the best sports related experiences I had after college was coaching my boys rec bball teams. Helped me get through some dark IU years, and I also got to be on the bench with the boys and didn't have to listen to all the parental yapping my wife complained about every week.

Reactions: Cutter1973
Wait; you're going to the game? I don't know why I didn't pick up on that the first 6 times you said that!

I was at Arkansas and didn’t say anything, had to announce this one double to make up for it.

One of the best sports related experiences I had after college was coaching my boys rec bball teams. Helped me get through some dark IU years, and I also got to be on the bench with the boys and didn't have to listen to all the parental yapping my wife complained about every week.
I decided to coach my kids when I saw a coach screaming at a kid in a second and third grade league. I decided the only way to make sure my kids didn't play for an idiot that would ruin their love of the game was to coach. There were several kids with unhappy family situations that needed a male figure that cared about them. I remember them the most.

I coached them until the 6th grade and filled in as needed in various league and AAU events.

Reactions: kkott
Right cause Archies teams have shown such great motivation to start games the past 3 years.

a lot more then they do in the second half. Have only seen maybe a handful, if that, good half time adjustments from Archie. That is something I hated about crean, hasn’t changed since he left.

a lot more then they do in the second half. Have only seen maybe a handful, if that, good half time adjustments from Archie. That is something I hated about crean, hasn’t changed since he left.
My advice don't bet the game............or just take Maryland to cover.

Would help if they showed up ready to fight. If Maryland walks over them it's going to be tough to support them going forward.

I don't have the answers but my patience for turning things around is all but gone. I still like Archie as the coach but it's time to change things up. I'm not convinced the assistant coaches do much for them. I'm certain some player decisions on the court should result in pine time. Frankly, I'd rather they lose playing solid basketball than watch the nonsense of a junior not knowing what a good shot is and a group of guards that cannot defend.

Would help if they showed up ready to fight. If Maryland walks over them it's going to be tough to support them going forward.

I don't have the answers but my patience for turning things around is all but gone. I still like Archie as the coach but it's time to change things up. I'm not convinced the assistant coaches do much for them. I'm certain some player decisions on the court should result in pine time. Frankly, I'd rather they lose playing solid basketball than watch the nonsense of a junior not knowing what a good shot is and a group of guards that cannot defend.
If these certain crean players are such cancers I would of thought they would have left by now or would be sitting on the bench. If true than bench them. Do something if the chemistry is so bad

I don't have the answers but my patience for turning things around is all but gone. I still like Archie as the coach but it's time to change things up. I'm not convinced the assistant coaches do much for them. I'm certain some player decisions on the court should result in pine time. Frankly, I'd rather they lose playing solid basketball than watch the nonsense of a junior not knowing what a good shot is and a group of guards that cannot defend.[/QUOT

Hang in there Archie said they just need to mature more, I'm sure by their 6th year of eligibility we will see growth.

Is this the number of bonehead plays by Green or points.

Green is the least of my worries. He is the only one that has shown can take over the game other than TJD. He is also proven to be like his brother or JR smith in comparison to the pro game. Streaky af. You have to bench him or take the ball out of his hands when he is off. That’s on Archie. How he allowed green to just chuck in the last 8 minutes of the game is beyond me.

Green is the least of my worries. He is the only one that has shown can take over the game other than TJD. He is also proven to be like his brother or JR smith in comparison to the pro game. Streaky af. You have to bench him or take the ball out of his hands when he is off. That’s on Archie. How he allowed green to just chuck in the last 8 minutes of the game is beyond me.
If iu covers that I'll be impressed by your betting prowess, wow that is bold.

If iu covers that I'll be impressed by your betting prowess, wow that is bold.

I bet a lot. I have done well this year. I collect or pay out the 1st Monday of every month. I have won every month since the nfl started and December should be my best month of all. Especially after I hit the 1st half over tomorrow.

Reactions: mike41703
This seems like a winnable game if we're clicking, which would be big as we have an absolutely horrible northwestern team next (lost to radford, merrimack and other lower d1 schools). getting two big ten wins in a row would obviously build confidence and much-needed momentum.

This seems like a winnable game if we're clicking, which would be big as we have an absolutely horrible northwestern team next (lost to radford, merrimack and other lower d1 schools). getting two big ten wins in a row would obviously build confidence and much-needed momentum.
Nebraska was suppose to be horrible to. Taking northwestern for granted would be a big mistake

Are you serious when were we “clicking” this year? You mean Devonte hitting shots out his arse clicking?

I like the way this game sets up.

Coming off a loss where we completely fell apart over the last 8 minutes. I feel more confident now than I would if we had won by 15. Plus, they have Turgeon.

we had them down double digits in their arena last year. It is not a tough road venue.

Hoosiers by 12

Wisconsin is doing the same to Ohio state that they did to us. The only difference is it’s at Ohio state.

I like the way this game sets up.

Coming off a loss where we completely fell apart over the last 8 minutes. I feel more confident now than I would if we had won by 15. Plus, they have Turgeon.

we had them down double digits in their arena last year. It is not a tough road venue.

Hoosiers by 12

Was at the game last year, crowd showed up super late. 2nd half was loud and for sure a good environment and home court.

ADVERTISEMENT