ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers into the program

It Will Do

Freshman
Jan 1, 2019
Just wondering how many transfers IU might have coming into the program. I think we need some more depth at certain positions. In particular OL, RB, and QB.

I hope Swann ends up here. If he does we might have more depth on the DL than I recall.

Just wondering how many transfers IU might have coming into the program. I think we need some more depth at certain positions. In particular OL, RB, and QB.

I hope Swann ends up here. If he does we might have more depth on the DL than I recall.

We're hard after Swann for sure.

We've got a running back coming in for a official later this month. We've offered a couple offensive lineman, so we're still looking there as well.

As far as I know, we're not looking for another quarterback. We're set with Penix and Tuttle.

I have to admit that I’m a bit confused about the Olineman from Akron we offered. I really thought we were good there for both this season, and the future, with this class plus our returning players. Going after another grad transfer Olineman is a bit of a head scratcher for me though.

Right, points to the fact Coach Hiller is not comfortable with enough returning underclassmen to fill the two-deep. It's too bad that Khalid Benson could not have participated in spring practice like Matt Bedford did last year, as he looks to be a real player in the OL.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13
I have to admit that I’m a bit confused about the Olineman from Akron we offered. I really thought we were good there for both this season, and the future, with this class plus our returning players. Going after another grad transfer Olineman is a bit of a head scratcher for me though.
Dude has offers from Auburn, LSU, Baylor, etc. I think above all we're just going after him because he's pretty good.

Maybe there us a young guy he wants to redshirt?

Reactions: vesuvius13 and TMFT
Maybe there us a young guy he wants to redshirt?

Quite possibly, and his offer list is very impressive as others have pointed out. I was just surprised that when we have other perceived holes, that we'd be going after yet another Olineman instead of say a DE or WR.

Reactions: vesuvius13
And with Hendershot another tight end
With James staying and less pressure to move Ellis to RB, they might run 4-WR more to give Bjornson a break.

May not be that way all season. But even if Hendershot isn't totally booted, he's going to have a suspension for some games.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT