ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer OL

Tegray1

Senior
Sep 18, 2015
I think we should be looking for someone with 2 years left at least who has to sit out. We will have 3 senior starters at least next year and very young after that.

Reactions: td75
I would agree with you except we have VERY little experienced depth at OT. We have a lot of experienced depth in the three interior OL spots but believe our only OT with starting experience is Cronk. I believe Jones has more playing experience than Love but he is a RS soph. Love is 5th year but little time on the field. I like the future with Bedford & Rafferty but one should be asking a girl to his senior prom while the other was doing just that one year ago.

We need experience at OT.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Jones did play some this year. Rafferty was a very high rated recruit. I get what you are saying. Might depend on the quality of the transfer. Gonna depend on how good Rafferty and Beery look.

I would agree with you except we have VERY little experienced depth at OT. We have a lot of experienced depth in the three interior OL spots but believe our only OT with starting experience is Cronk. I believe Jones has more playing experience than Love but he is a RS soph. Love is 5th year but little time on the field. I like the future with Bedford & Rafferty but one should be asking a girl to his senior prom while the other was doing just that one year ago.

We need experience at OT.

We need the "Big Uglies" for both sides. The recruitment and development of our lines will determine how much success our team has. I have been very excited about the recruiting success of most every position but our offensive line recruits seem to be lacking. I'm hoping to have to eat my words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT