ADVERTISEMENT

Tough loss last night, poor base running, and late night drive home

hoosierfan35

Sophomore
Mar 11, 2010
That loss last night was tough. I feel bad for Houston on making that big error. It was such a well played, clean game by both teams. Lloyd was Pitching great too. Despite that we had a chance just came
Up short.

One thing that has been common lately is poor base running by IU. My buddy and I counted 5 instances. Two pick offs, 2 misjudging of fly balls when they could have advanced and then one bad base coaching decision that cost a run. Can't have that at this stage.

And to top it off had to drive home after 11:30 at night. Luckily just 1.5 hour drive.

Reactions: mazz
That loss last night was tough. I feel bad for Houston on making that big error. It was such a well played, clean game by both teams. Lloyd was Pitching great too. Despite that we had a chance just came
Up short.

One thing that has been common lately is poor base running by IU. My buddy and I counted 5 instances. Two pick offs, 2 misjudging of fly balls when they could have advanced and then one bad base coaching decision that cost a run. Can't have that at this stage.

And to top it off had to drive home after 11:30 at night. Luckily just 1.5 hour drive.
Soundness and field coaching have been issues since the first day of practice this year. The NCSU collapse is the season in a nut shell.

Soundness and field coaching have been issues since the first day of practice this year. The NCSU collapse is the season in a nut shell.
Aren't you the guy who ranted about how poor our fielding was last year, when we set a school record for fielding percentage?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT