ADVERTISEMENT

Tough break for Justin Smith

bdhman

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2002
Out 3 to 6 weeks recovering from ankle surgery. Wouldn’t be surprised if he plays a 5th year with Arkansas.

Reactions: Hatchets7times

You know who perfectly well. Maybe you should take the tampon out of your ass permanently and stop your defense of bad bball, Sorry, but your vitriol to me and others here lately smacks as if you're gonna show up with the Proud Boys next week at AH and claim we're undefeated? Perhaps the shot clocks in AH should be examined, you know Crean is in GA, maybe in cahoots?. Very suspicious :)

You know who perfectly well. Maybe you should take the tampon out of your ass permanently and stop your defense of bad bball, Sorry, but your vitriol to me and others here lately smacks as if you're gonna show up with the Proud Boys next week at AH and claim we're undefeated? Perhaps the shot clocks in AH should be examined, you know Crean is in GA, maybe in cahoots?. Very suspicious :)
this reeks of Pete

this reeks of Pete
Stop with the who is who shit, please. I'm me, and not Pete, whoever the F that is Why do you crazies assume that someone that might have a similar opinion is pretending to be someone else? I wouldn't have the F'N time, nor hide my opinions for anyone.

Reactions: Radio Zero
He led the team last year in MPG, over 30 a game.

If he was on this years team, I have no reason to think that he wouldn’t be starting and one of our top 2 minute guys.

I’m not saying we would be better, I am saying that Miller would be starting him and giving him all of those minutes.

Reactions: birdforbogey
He led the team last year in MPG, over 30 a game.

If he was on this years team, I have no reason to think that he wouldn’t be starting and one of our top 2 minute guys.

I’m not saying we would be better, I am saying that Miller would be starting him and giving him all of those minutes.
OH! MPG! Such a critical piece of evidence proving his worth to the team. We wouldn’t be better. Just further proof of how bare the cupboard was when Miller took over. I better be careful though or Priller might show up telling me how wrong I am. Lol
Stop with the who is who shit, please. I'm me, and not Pete, whoever the F that is Why do you crazies assume that someone that might have a similar opinion is pretending to be someone else? I wouldn't have the F'N time, nor hide my opinions for anyone.
And its “who” because he left the team, genius. As in “who gives a rats a$$ about him or your butthurt take on him”. You‘d do better to hide your opinions. It’s just insight into your stupidity.

Last edited:
OH! MPG! Such a critical piece of evidence proving his worth to the team. We wouldn’t be better. Just further proof of how bare the cupboard was when Miller took over. I better be careful though or Priller might show up telling me how wrong I am. Lol

And its “who” because he left the team, genius. As in “who gives a rats a$$ about him or your butthurt take on him”. You do better to hide your opinions. It’s just insight into your stupidity.

I never said he was valuable to the team. I said that Miller chose to give him more minutes than anyone else. Why?

This has nothing to do with the cupboard supposedly being bare. Last year was his third season here.

Miller wasn’t forced to play him 30 MPG. I have to assume he did so thinking it made us a better team.

You emphatically state “we wouldn’t be a better team”. Does that mean you think Miller is a complete idiot as he can’t see what is so obvious to our fans?

Smith was a lot like Jason Collier in that you couldn't ignore his potential and talent but he just didn't want to play the game the right way.

I don't wish him ill, and I didn't cheer for his transfer, but I'm glad that IU has better fits for positions this year.

Smith was a lot like Jason Collier in that you couldn't ignore his potential and talent but he just didn't want to play the game the right way.

I don't wish him ill, and I didn't cheer for his transfer, but I'm glad that IU has better fits for positions this year.

Using Jason collier as a player analogue is tough because he ended up in the NBA. Justin Smith will play in europe, maybe. Since we’re going way back, Id say Smith is closer to andre Harris, or steve hart, two ridiculously athletic players who were short on basketball skills.

Except he doesn't do some things well ... very poor dribbler, shooter, passer. Plus, he lacks court sense, vision and IQ. Collier actually had skills and ability. Justin Smith, not so much.

I think basketball was a poor choice for Smith. Track and field or football .. ie the dumb sports which require very little thought to play.. would probably have fit him better.

Always liked Justin and kept waiting for him to explode. He certainly had the opportunity.

Sorry to see him hurt.

Reactions: EarlTubbs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT