ADVERTISEMENT

Top IU games attended

I’ve been to many great IU games. Most of them while I attended between ‘79 and ‘83, but some good ones after too. I’ll have to say the win over OSU for the conference championship in ‘80. I sat (mostly stood) behind the basket and the place was rocking.
Well this is interesting - I too was a student between ‘79-‘83 and sat (stood) behind the basket for the OSU game (Foster Magee II). We brought a “Bo’s a 10 but Isiah’s an 11” sign which received some notice.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
My top two games attended:

1976 IU vs Michigan, Benson's tip in

1993 IU vs Fab Five 76-75 The loudest i have ever heard Assembly Hall

My favorite was the last home game of 74-75. Michigan State. Don't remember score but it was not close. The last 5 minutes of the game was a standing ovation. The best team in college basketball history until Scot broke his arm.

Reactions: russelltodd
My favorite was the last home game of 74-75. Michigan State. Don't remember score but it was not close. The last 5 minutes of the game was a standing ovation. The best team in college basketball history until PU broke Scott's arm.

Fixed it for you.

Reactions: redbeetle
True. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by the absurd lengths you’ve gone to in this thread to maintain your charade. You need help...
More nonsense from you. I realize you’re bad because you didnt have correct facts on Knight, but stop being a fool. You have nothing, as usual. Easy to laugh at dopes like you, Aloha, Eric, and Hooky. Did any of you ever actually go to any games? Your posts call that into question.

ADVERTISEMENT