ADVERTISEMENT

Too many haters here

Because your burns are all so primo. :rolleyes:

If I’m not mistaken I recently called you out for a retarded post. You then told me to put you on ignore if I had a problem with your ideas and had a little pity party when I told you you were an idiot.

From then on you have followed me around this forum like a little bitch. Guess my burn to you still stings. sorry sweetheart.

Reactions: Lucy01
If I’m not mistaken I recently called you out for a retarded post. You then told me to put you on ignore if I had a problem with your ideas and had a little pity party when I told you you were an idiot.

From then on you have followed me around this forum like a little bitch. Guess my burn to you still stings. sorry sweetheart.

Bath Salts are a hellava drug.

It would be nice to come across some of these jag-off trolls IRL every once in a while and remind them they aren't on the internet.

...if I were into violence...

I am just as blunt in real life my man! I know you aren't scared, but guess what, I am not either :). I never was in a war, so you got me there!

This thread is like ghostbusters. Where is Peter Venkman when you need him?

The mods have forsaken us.

As long as people keep feeding Ord he will do what he does.
He’ll do what he does because he’s a limited intellect anti-IU troll incapable of developing new material. However, put him on ignore and you don’t need to see his troll crap. I haven’t seen any of his posts in weeks. It’s refreshing.

Reactions: MrBing
Specific and inauthentic. The louder the talk, the quieter the action.

Inauthentic, huh? It's pretty funny that you would inject yourself into a conversation I started with T.M.P. about trolling of all things. Like that somehow validates you.

The irony is just too perfect.

Was there a point to your blathering nonsense, or were you just going to continue to troll, Ord...?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Inauthentic, huh? It's pretty funny that you would inject yourself into a conversation I started with T.M.P. about trolling of all things. Like that somehow validates you.

The irony is just too perfect.

Was there a point to your blathering nonsense, or were you just going to continue to troll, Ord...?
Inauthentic and incredibly ironic. You guys are so worried about controlling the content of anyone who posts here that you allow everyone with a different viewpoint to live in your pointy heads. It’s really, really funny.

Inauthentic and incredibly ironic. You guys are so worried about controlling the content of anyone who posts here that you allow everyone with a different viewpoint to live in your pointy heads. It’s really, really funny.

Ah...so it'll be more blathering nonsense then. You responded to me first, remember? (and not just in this thread, btw)

Who lives in who's head again?

Oh, right.

Ah...so it'll be more blathering nonsense then. You responded to me first, remember? (and not just in this thread, btw)

Who lives in who's head again?

Oh, right.
Only after you were sobbing about trolls, Not charging us for rent is mucho appreciated, by the way.

Only after you were sobbing about trolls, Not charging us for rent is mucho appreciated, by the way.

Trolls..."us"...at least you're finally open about it, Ord...

Nobody was sobbing. It was just a fleeting wish to someday meet some of you trolls in person.

Last edited:
Trolls..."us"...at least you're finally open about it, Ord...

Nobody was sobbing. It was just a fleeting wish to someday meet some of you trolls in person.
You’re the trolls, not those of us with whom you disagree. Dry your eyes and go get some candy and a coloring book. You really shouldn’t be here. It’s an IU basketball forum.

You’re the trolls, not those of us with whom you disagree. Dry your eyes and go get some candy and a coloring book. You really shouldn’t be here. It’s an IU basketball forum.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...

So it's, "I know you are but what am I" now...? Is that the best you can do, Ord?

If anyone shouldn't be here, it's you and your screaming gash. As you continually bring nothing to the table.

Try and do better, Ord. You have a reputation to uphold.

Good times.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...

So it's, "I know you are but what am I" now...? Is that the best you can do, Ord?

If anyone shouldn't be here, it's you and your screaming gash. As you continually bring nothing to the table.

Try and do better, Ord. You have a reputation to uphold.

Good times.
Please stop crying. I’m here because I’m an IU grad and long time and knowledgeable fan of the program. It’s obvious not one of those attributes applies to you. You’re welcome to participate, since there no one entrance exam, but you shouldn’t wonder why you’re not taken seriously.

Gash? This is the zenith of your intellect. No wonder you’re scared to see anyone.

Please stop crying. I’m here because I’m an IU grad and long time and knowledgeable fan of the program. It’s obvious not one of those attributes applies to you. You’re welcome to participate, since there no one entrance exam, but you shouldn’t wonder why you’re not taken seriously.

Gash? This is the zenith of your intellect. No wonder you’re scared to see anyone.

Poor poor, Ord...

What a coincidence, I'm an IU grad and long time and knowledgeable fan of the program as well. So I'll not be going anywhere.

What does this mean? "...since there no one entrance exam...". Sometimes it's difficult to decipher your incessant ramblings...

Scared to see anyone? Hahaha, that's pretty funny. The very post that started this little exchange stated the exact opposite. Anytime you'd like to take me up on the offer, don't hesitate to ask.

Aw, who am I kidding? Everyone here knows you won't. Because you're a coward. Hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Poor poor, Ord...

What a coincidence, I'm an IU grad and long time and knowledgeable fan of the program as well. So I'll not be going anywhere.

What does this mean? "...since there no one entrance exam...". Sometimes it's difficult to decipher your incessant ramblings...

Scared to see anyone? Hahaha, that's pretty funny. The very post that started this little exchange stated the exact opposite. Anytime you'd like to take me up on the offer, don't hesitate to ask.

Aw, who am I kidding? Everyone here knows you won't. Because you're a coward. Hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
No chance you’re a grad or fan with the lack of insight you display in your posts. Stop the charade. And you’ve already cried a river here. I’m sure you would be every bit as teary eyed in person. Lol

By the way, anyone who gets their feelings hurt so badly that they want to meet up and settle perceived scores is the ultimate in weakness. If you’re really serious in your childish little wish, you’re even dumber than anyone imagined you could be.

Last edited:
He’ll do what he does because he’s a limited intellect anti-IU troll incapable of developing new material. However, put him on ignore and you don’t need to see his troll crap. I haven’t seen any of his posts in weeks. It’s refreshing.

On ignore. Can still see his crap from others responding to him. And can see where he trashes the threads.

No chance you’re a grad or fan with the lack of insight you display in your posts. Stop the charade. And you’ve already cried a river here. I’m sure you would be every bit as teary eyed in person. Lol

By the way, anyone who gets their feelings hurt so badly that they want to meet up and settle perceived scores is the ultimate in weakness. If you’re really serious in your childish little wish, you’re even dumber than anyone imagined you could be.

(sigh)

So that's a "no" then....just what I thought...

Keep being you, Ord...keep being you...coward.

(sigh)

So that's a "no" then....just what I thought...

Keep being you, Ord...keep being you...coward.
I was just calling you out as a wannabe tough guy who would shrink into the background in person. Your silly little notions about seeing people in public is all the proof anyone needs. Well, that plus you don’t know anything about IU hoops. And there’s no way you’re a graduate of a four year university.

I was just calling you out as a wannabe tough guy who would shrink into the background in person. Your silly little notions about seeing people in public is all the proof anyone needs. Well, that plus you don’t know anything about IU hoops. And there’s no way you’re a graduate of a four year university.

Wannabe tough guy...?

Oh, man keep it up. You're digging deeper and deeper with each post in this thread, and you're nowhere near rock bottom.

Actually...you are the one who got this going. You always get it going, Ord.

It's what you do.
The fact that you keep calling me ord only makes you funnier. Not sure why that poster bothers you so much, but it’s definiyely funny. But since you can’t talk hoops, it’s probably your only hope of being noticed here. Go cheer for a program you understand. This isn’t the place for you, troll.

The fact that you keep calling me ord only makes you funnier. Not sure why that poster bothers you so much, but it’s definiyely funny. But since you can’t talk hoops, it’s probably your only hope of being noticed here. Go cheer for a program you understand. This isn’t the place for you, troll.

Uh huh...whatever you say. Until your next iteration.

You continue to have no idea what you're talking about. But by all means, keep digging.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT