ADVERTISEMENT

Too many haters here

He single handily kept IU in the game you dumb shit? He scored 16 points alone the last 7:30 of regulation. Pitting IU’s failures on Romeo last year just goes to show you didn’t watch a single game last year.

You must be one of the guys that thinks with out Romeo we would have won 10 games last year. You for sure got a Romeo jersey, multiple I am thinking.

He for sure was the #1 reason we were what we were last year. He shot the most and was on the floor the most. If we would have won 5 more games it would have been because of him. Like if he hit 20 more threes and we won 4 more games would you not be saying well it is because of Romeo.

You aren't very smart so I will stop debating you. bye bye now.
I'm not exactly a snarlcakes fan, but if anyone is the loser (I assume that's what you are saying in your little child language) in this exchange it's you, and RL is infinitely more mature than you will ever be.
Ace Ventura, Pet Dick.

Im glad you think Romeo is more mature than a person you have never met on a message board. Fact is, he doesn't try as hard as he should playing basketball, and under achieved. If comparing him to me changes that, let me know.

He did not try multiple times in every game. When you stand in the corner with your hands on your hips with your mouth open dong the O face, it is considered not trying. If you pay me my daily wage I will watch all the game tapes and give you 2 possessions in every game that he did not give maximum effort. You would not be able to take 5 games in Vics career where there was 2 possessions in a game he stopped trying or did not give maximum effort.

Sorry I like effort. You have a loser mindset, sorry I don't.

You must be one of the guys that thinks with out Romeo we would have won 10 games last year. You for sure got a Romeo jersey, multiple I am thinking.

He for sure was the #1 reason we were what we were last year. He shot the most and was on the floor the most. If we would have won 5 more games it would have been because of him. Like if he hit 20 more threes and we won 4 more games would you not be saying well it is because of Romeo.

Ace Ventura, Pet Dick.

Im glad you think Romeo is more mature than a person you have never met on a message board. Fact is, he doesn't try as hard as he should playing basketball, and under achieved. If comparing him to me changes that, let me know.

He did not try multiple times in every game. When you stand in the corner with your hands on your hips with your mouth open dong the O face, it is considered not trying. If you pay me my daily wage I will watch all the game tapes and give you 2 possessions in every game that he did not give maximum effort. You would not be able to take 5 games in Vics career where there was 2 possessions in a game he stopped trying or did not give maximum effort.

You’re literally the ONLY person who thinks IU would have been better off without Romeo. Says it all. Good bye douche

Last edited:
Unlike Romeo, I graduated. Season ticket holder and donor for a decade. It was one of his best games, and guess what, we lost. Cancer for sure.

Sorry I offended you, did you get the picture framed of you and Romeo after you stood in line for an hour after his HS games to get his autograph? You should put in in your trophy room at your house, I know there is plenty of space!

Laaaaaaa whoooooo zaaaaaaaa herrrrrrrrrr

I’ve never met Romeo. You could have saved some time by just posting you’re a middle aged chubby dude who was never good at sports and takes out his insecurities on kids. Also, if you want to keep trolling, don’t pick a players best game when trying to prove he wasn’t a good player.

Last edited:
Just because people have criticism from time to time of poor performance on the court, doesn't mean they would "love more bad seasons from IU," have you lost your mind? I graduated from IU, in no way shape or form do I want to see them do poorly.

People that have criticism will post it and then we can discuss, that's what this board is for. People like you want a board full of sunshine pumpers where everyone agrees with eachother so we can all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

If you can't handle people being a bit critical of a former blueblood program who has missed 7 of 11 tournaments (2 straight with our current coach) then you need to grow up. This is a big boy program, people have expectations. And thank god for that.
You mischaracterized who I am and want and are mistaken about what and who I’m identifying as trolls. Hint - I’m not talking about those posting valid criticism for discussion.

I’ve never met Romeo. You could have saved some time by just posting you’re a middle aged chubby dude who was never good at sports and takes out his insecurities on kids. Also, if you want to keep trolling, don’t pick a players best game when trying to prove he wasn’t a good player.

I ran 5 miles today and might hit the heavy bag later. Unless of course you want to go a few rounds. Hanner romeo VJ3. Three most hated players in my life. Sorry if I hurt your feelings being real about romeo bringing the team down.

Reactions: Lucy01
I ran 5 miles today and might hit the heavy bag later. Unless of course you want to go a few rounds.

LOL!!!

internet-tough-guy-clueless-nerd-memes-quickmeme-49032705.png

Ace Ventura, Pet Dick.

RL has already achieved more as a teenager than you will in your sad little life. It's obvious that hurts your little feelings.

I ran 5 miles today and might hit the heavy bag later. Unless of course you want to go a few rounds. Hanner romeo VJ3. Three most hated players in my life. Sorry if I hurt your feelings being real about romeo bringing the team down.

That at least explains your posts. Cut back on the boxing. You have been hit in that head too many times. Also, my feelings were never hurt. You can criticize players all you want, just refrain from attacking their character. It’s not that damn difficult to figure out.

Last edited:
That’s truly sad.

I could care less what you and a few other posters think of me. I don't speak in absolutes like your buddy Fpeaugh who has been proven wrong time and time again.

It's funny, a little over a month ago you had FPeaugh on here telling everybody how IU had NO recruiting momentum and that NOBODY wanted to play for IU once again speaking in absolutes. Here we are 3 weeks later and IU now has 2 committed players and on the verge of receiving a third commitment possibly from Matt Cross.

If by being a rational person, meaning I'm still willing to give a coach more than 2 years to prove his worth, that somehow makes me a sunshine pumper then so be it. But that's not what it means. I've never said Archie isn't susceptible to criticism and I've been critical of him more than a fair share of times. But determining that he's already a failure with no chance of getting better (even though he's only 40 years old) and not agreeing that he needs to be let go immediately doesn't mean I'm a sunshine pumper? That's nonsense.

I've said since I've posted here that he deserves at minimum 3 years and likely 4 unless year 3 is an absolute disaster. And that's plenty fair and doesn't make me a sunshine pumper. It makes me the opposite as opposed to the insufferable moron that you are on this board.
Idk that Id call landing Leal and Galloway recruiting momentum...unless the ‘lock down the state’ is your recruiting priority.

Id say they are more likely the type of guys a school like IU should expect to land at any given time. If neither were from Indiana, the hype would be minimal.

I like both players being Hoosier commits...but beating out a Stanford coach that will be fired before Archie...don’t act like IU just sealed the deal w a 5star over Coach K.

Starters ever?

You could have just said Romeo is gone from our team instead of "whatever intangible" :).

I was at the Maryland game, right behind the IU bench, could hear Archie word for word in the early time outs. The problem in that game was a lot do to the crowd, and Maryland playing to the crowd while we folded.

Usually do to people working late and traffic, the crowd is almost always very late on week day games at Maryland. Friday at 7, that game was very late filling up. The crowd was non existent in the majority of the 1st half and you could hear my dumbass (got in a few shouting matches with some Maryland fans) from across the court. Then it became very lively very quick. Beer flows at Maryland as well.

We looked like our effort level just disappeared that game, with our Indiana savior leading the way with his patented O face. Mind boggling some one can show no emotion like him. That shit is contagious especially with 18-22 year olds that are finding themselves as men. Thankfully, that cancer is now gone. Thank god.
That was called ‘humble and composed’ as a high school kid dominating the state, and he was regularly complimented for that.
Why anyone would think he’d immediately act arrogant and cocky as a college player, or want that from him, blows my mind...

That at least explains your posts. Cut back on the boxing. You have been hit in that head too many times. Also, my feelings were never hurt. You can criticize players all you want, just refrain from attacking their character. It’s not that damn difficult to figure out.

When did I attack his character? He does not try all the time when playing basketball, he made IU worse. Is this attacking his character?

Hurt your feelings, I’m sorry sweets.

When did I attack his character? He does not try all the time when playing basketball, he made IU worse. Is this attacking his character?

Hurt your feelings, I’m sorry sweets.

Calling him a cancer. I don’t care about your basketball opinion. It’s ignorant and you never played basketball.

You got it! But I’d whoop your ass in real life too. :). Though, most on here are old men. I would not hit a senior citizen.

Aren’t you the same guy who claimed to almost have hit Drew Adams with a baseball bat in high school? You’re tough. On the internet no less.

Calling him a cancer. I don’t care about your basketball opinion. It’s ignorant and you never played basketball.

Calling him a cancer to his basketball team does not attack his character. You don't understand what attacking someones character means, thats ok, but don't try to call people on it. It is ignorant.

lol. fire a coach after two years. lolololol. with all we know about program building. lolololololololololol.
UK did that exact same thing 10 years ago. They’ve had a little success the last decade:
7 Elite 8s
4 Final Fours
2 Title Games
1 Title

Ask yourself this...would UK put up with this nonsense? How are we going to compete with them if we don’t have their standards?

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Aren’t you the same guy who claimed to almost have hit Drew Adams with a baseball bat in high school? You’re tough. On the internet no less.

Damn nice memory, you are a true follower of mine. But I never almost hit him with a bat, I threatened to hit him with a bat after a girl told me he hit her.

Calling him a cancer to his basketball team does not attack his character. You don't understand what attacking someones character means, thats ok, but don't try to call people on it. It is ignorant.

We disagree then. I think cancer implies the player is a poor teammate and not coachable (I consider both of those character issues).

Glad I am improving on your toughness meter. Romeo still shot the worst 3 point % in IU history and didn't try on multiple possessions every game.

So somebody who doesn’t shoot a great % from 3 and doesn’t give 100% effort every play (you have absolutely no way to determine that one way or a other) is a “cancer”? GTFO

Glad I am improving on your toughness meter. Romeo still shot the worst 3 point % in IU history and didn't try on multiple possessions every game.
And wasnt taken out of the game...thus I assume he did what the coach instructed him to do, or allowed him to do.
Your gripe is a knock on Archie...not Romeo.

UK did that exact same thing 10 years ago. They’ve had a little success the last decade:
7 Elite 8s
4 Final Fours
2 Title Games
1 Title

Ask yourself this...would UK put up with this nonsense? How are we going to compete with them if we don’t have their standards?

haha. they fired a drunk who refused to sign and contract.

i'm not sure the IU faithful would have gone for a coach like Cal. lol. can we go back in a time machine and hire coach K instead? no? looks like we'll have to play this like schools did with guys like, say, Wright and Bennett. hehe. you know, let a guy build for a few years. but i agree we should keep an eye out for guys who can instantly get all the best players!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Lets just cut the crap and call a spade a spade here. Cavanagh put wayyyy too high of expectations on a true freshman and subsequently too high of expectations for IU as a team. Because IU failed as a team, it’s Romeo’s fault because unrealistic expectations were put on him in the first place. Combine that with the fact he is no longer on the team, assessing blame and railroading certain individuals becomes much easier. This is scapegoating 101.

You said, “Hanner romeoVJ3. Three most hated players in mylife.” I assume you’re an adult, and that’s one of the most pathetic, juvenile and sad things I’ve ever heard from an adult about any college athletic team.

Reactions: MrBing
haha. they fired a drunk who refused to sign and contract.

i'm not sure the IU faithful would have gone for a coach like Cal. lol. can we go back in a time machine and hire coach K instead? no? looks like we'll have to play this like schools did with guys like, say, Wright and Bennett. hehe. you know, let a guy build for a few years. but i agree we should keep an eye out for guys who can instantly get all the best players!
The problem is we have John Groce, Shaka Smart, or any other of hundreds of examples instead of Bennett/Wright. In a couple years you’ll claim you always knew the difference.

Reactions: cryano
The problem is we have John Groce, Shaka Smart, or any other of hundreds of examples instead of Bennett/Wright. In a couple years you’ll claim you always knew the difference.

IU clearly isn't a big enough stage for you. you want it all. you should claim Duke fanhood by saying you were a huge K fan while he was here for that one year. you guys probably went to all the same parties and did lines together.

if Archie doesn't work out in a year to two, i'll say we gave a good young coach more than enough time and should try again. if he does work out, i'll say we gave a good young coach enough time and we have our guy. lol. is that what this is all about? you want to be the guy who said he knew? that's weeeeeird. i'd rather IU be good than bask in the glory of being right...on an anonymous internet basketball board. lololol.

i think you and cavanaugh need to unplug for a bit. that dude is rolling up his sleeves on an anonymous internet basketball board and you're busy trying to convince an anonymous internet basketball board that you can see into the future. go for a walk. read a book. yikes.

Reactions: Brockway
Todd Lickliter...Avery Johnson...

You said, “Hanner romeoVJ3. Three most hated players in mylife.” I assume you’re an adult, and that’s one of the most pathetic, juvenile and sad things I’ve ever heard from an adult about any college athletic team.

When I say hate I mean hate as far as in the basketball sense. I know you are a drama queen and take me word for word and think I am some psycho that hates kids. Really I am just a passionate basketball fan that speaks his mind freely. Always. On the Internet and face to face. Promise.

Speaking of kids... When is it ok to dislike a basketball player, and dare I say in a PC world, "hate". Ice Cube is on record saying he hates Larry Bird, hates all the Celtics on that team. Never played ball but loves it no doubt, started a league! Is he Pathetic for hating Larry Bird when he never played a single second of basketball against him? Because Larry was in his early 20s when Cube started to hate him was it ok? Tons of people hated Christian Laettner when he played college basketball. Grown ass men. Pathetic individuals!

Cool story, bro.

No, that wasn't a cool story. However, if you want a cool story. I have some of the best Jack Herer ever created. The real deal Sensi cup winning strain. Would make you go from six to midnight no doubt.

When I say hate I mean hate as far as in the basketball sense. I know you are a drama queen and take me word for word and think I am some psycho that hates kids. Really I am just a passionate basketball fan that speaks his mind freely. Always. On the Internet and face to face. Promise.

Speaking of kids... When is it ok to dislike a basketball player, and dare I say in a PC world, "hate". Ice Cube is on record saying he hates Larry Bird, hates all the Celtics on that team. Never played ball but loves it no doubt, started a league! Is he Pathetic for hating Larry Bird when he never played a single second of basketball against him? Because Larry was in his early 20s when Cube started to hate him was it ok? Tons of people hated Christian Laettner when he played college basketball. Grown ass men. Pathetic individuals!
I seriously doubt you’re such a pathetically immature person face to face.

Reactions: MrBing and hondo314
PM and feepaw are legit anti-IU trolls, but they aren’t the only ones. Many of us actually want and expect IU basketball and football to be better this season and in the future. All reason and logic points to Miller and Allen as very good coaches that have an excellent chance to do this. The trolls do nothing but denigrate these coaches and have called for both to be fired. Doing this now would doubtlessly ensure more bad seasons for several years to come and the anti-IU trolls would love it. That’s truly what they want and what they enjoy. It’s not possible that many of these posters are actually IU fans. They are absolutely anti-IU trolls.

The internet is a dirty subway.

No, that wasn't a cool story. However, if you want a cool story. I have some of the best Jack Herer ever created. The real deal Sensi cup winning strain. Would make you go from six to midnight no doubt.

I would have guessed bath salts to be your drug of choice based on your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT