ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight on.. SEDITION EDITION

Now I guess you know how many people felt over the summer. See quotes above, many are every bit as inflammatory as those of Trump. You’re just as blind as any Trumper that doesn’t find the actors from last week despicable or the leadership of the D’s despicable for their encouraging of the violence.

what Democrat are you going to be?

Only two of those quotes were from this summer and they were not inflammatory. Talking about protesting, not rioting.

Now I guess you know how many people felt over the summer. See quotes above, many are every bit as inflammatory as those of Trump. You’re just as blind as any Trumper that doesn’t find the actors from last week despicable or the leadership of the D’s despicable for their encouraging of the violence.

what Democrat are you going to be?

Remember when Hillary lost and there was protest? I guess I miss where she told the crowd it was a fake election and you should walk up Penn. Ave and take it back with strength.

I missed where dem leaders told the mob after Floyd's death to take on the police as the cops are your enemy.

Yeah I missed that also.

That nuance is the obvious distinction between the two. Trump IS the ring leader and has been.

What republican are you now? Are you leaving the party to be with your cult of personality leader?

For me, I'm a mod dem that aligns most with Mayor Pete.

I can't see what that idiot said, but I can imagine. With some easy assumption, I have to ask. You don't support a legitimate US Government? Is that the Cause you don't support? I would find this odd, if true, on your posting history.

So trying to overturn an election though force is your idea of supporting a legitimate US government. Oh boy....the busses don't go where you live, do they?

Those political points being made right now by the right comes across as justification and excusing (including to many of Trump's supporters), no matter how much condemnation follows. We get your point and many of us will give it some (though not proportionate) credence.

But right now, in the current environment with an ongoing threat, is probably not the right time. imo.
Are you basing your assertion of an 'ongoing threat' on leaks about Trump's mental state?
I can't see what that idiot said, but I can imagine. With some easy assumption, I have to ask. You don't support a legitimate US Government? Is that the Cause you don't support? I would find this odd, if true, on your posting history.
I don't support one American group using violent force against other Americans to achieve their political goals. The poster I was responding to above posted pretty clear evidence that at least a fraction of that crowd held no regard for the sanctity of the building they were forcing their way into. In the clip there is a security officer being shoved to the side by the swell of the mob, and there was terror in his eyes. I can't support what that group was doing, no matter their reason.

Are you basing your assertion of an 'ongoing threat' on leaks about Trump's mental state?

I don't support one American group using violent force against other Americans to achieve their political goals. The poster I was responding to above posted pretty clear evidence that at least a fraction of that crowd held no regard for the sanctity of the building they were forcing their way into. In the clip there is a security officer being shoved to the side by the swell of the mob, and there was terror in his eyes. I can't support what that group was doing, no matter their reason.

The WSJ had an interesting article in today's edition about one of the protestors that was arrested at the "demonstration" on Wednesday. Although he was there and may return on the 17th he said all the disruption must have been caused by Antifa as it couldn't have been caused by a Trump supporter. I think he is sincere but just remarkably dumb and an big time loser in other words a classic Trump supporter.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/one-tr...e5iopnoa38s&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Remember when Hillary lost and there was protest? I guess I miss where she told the crowd it was a fake election and you should walk up Penn. Ave and take it back with strength.

I missed where dem leaders told the mob after Floyd's death to take on the police as the cops are your enemy.

Yeah I missed that also.

That nuance is the obvious distinction between the two. Trump IS the ring leader and has been.

What republican are you now? Are you leaving the party to be with your cult of personality leader?

For me, I'm a mod dem that aligns most with Mayor Pete.
Lol, revisionist history. “No, what I really meant was...”. Still inflammatory at the time, and much like the idiots from last week, many used them as encouragement for their violence.
I voted overwhelmingly Democrat in the election, I just am tired of the hypocrisy of the left of this board...

Only two of those quotes were from this summer and they were not inflammatory. Talking about protesting, not rioting.
People will see the words to mean what they want, regardless of what the intent was. Thanks for helping point that out...

This is how the left acted when Trump was elected President.

This is how the left acted on the day Trump entered office.

But those aren't federal buildings...fair enough, I give you how the left acted for Kavanaugh.

Yeah, yeah...they were disrupting Senate hearings and banging on the doors of the Supreme Court and harassing Senators at their offices but they were mostly peaceful.

I give you the left this summer

Those were mostly peaceful though, so no harm, no foul.

"But they were not invited by Democrats who totally said they were against the violence....
4swllu.jpg

And I did say everytime this happened that the tepid response to disavowing left violence would beget right wing reactions of a similar vein. Shocked face that it happened last week...

The BLM protests were not sponsored by the left, led by the left or instigated by the left. Biden even public denounced the people that were damaging property during the protests. You don't seem to understand the difference between that and Trump instigating people to march on the capitol.

Keep moving the goalposts slick...

What’s next, none of them contributed enough the the Democratic Party to matter? Anyone making excuses for the folks involved in any of these riots or violence should be ashamed, yet you keep trying to add qualifiers as to why your folks aren’t as bad. STUPID, but completely consistent with your posting history...

BLM wasn't a protest by the left. Biden and the left did condemn violence and property destruction that happened during some of the protests. No one was protesting in the name of a democrat.

There's no comparison. Trump instigated the riots last week and was reluctant to tell them to go home.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Lol, revisionist history. “No, what I really meant was...”. Still inflammatory at the time, and much like the idiots from last week, many used them as encouragement for their violence.
I voted overwhelmingly Democrat in the election, I just am tired of the hypocrisy of the left of this board...

And you don't see how the left is tired of the hypocrisy from the right?

There is a big difference between a political leader (especially when it is the president) leading the charge for rioting and rioting that just happens to be someone that votes for a political party. It's also a big difference when the riot is being led to take over a federal building in attempt to steal the election for Trump.

You are comparing apples and oranges and calling us hypocrites for pointing out the differences.

Reactions: TommyCracker

No, multiple stories (WSJ, WaPo, but others too) about ongoing domestic terror threats. Twitter pointed to this as its reason for banning Trump. Here's a story about threats to state capitols:
https://www.axios.com/state-capitol...nce-3b098016-906e-4c79-8253-455e421a5998.html

Also, had a brief conversation this morning with a neighbor who is on the Capitol Police force. It seemed pretty clear to me that his view is the threat has not passed. Another interesting takeaway is he believes the ex-Chief was thwarted in efforts to have quicker access to reinforcements. That seems to be consistent with an interview reported in this morning's WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2ce7d4-5384-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html.

Reactions: brianiu
BLM wasn't a protest by the left. Biden and the left did condemn violence and property destruction that happened during some of the protests. No one was protesting in the name of a democrat.

There's no comparison. Trump instigated the riots last week and was reluctant to tell them to go home.

Literally most of the BLM protests included protesting against Dem Mayors/Dem-controlled City Councils in those areas. The Dem Mayor, Greg Fischer in Louisville isn't very well liked by the BLM protesters.

You didn't see mainstream Dems or even the Dem left politicians advocating for violence or vandalism/looting, or inciting things up to the edge.

Anyway, we can separate peaceful protestors from the idiots that go too far and become violent, whether they're on the left or the right.

The BLM protests were not sponsored by the left, led by the left or instigated by the left. Biden even public denounced the people that were damaging property during the protests. You don't seem to understand the difference between that and Trump instigating people to march on the capitol.
Bwwwaaaaahhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa😂😂😂

Reactions: stollcpa

Trump also condemned what was done last week. He didn’t tell anyone to riot or do damage.

It's officially only a coup if it orgininated in the coup d'etat region of France.

What we had here is sparkling white nationalism.

Reactions: mashnut
It's officially only a coup if it orgininated in the coup d'etat region of France.

What we had here is sparkling white nationalism.
Right, they just wanted their guy to be President instead of the guy everyone else wanted.

Trump also condemned what was done last week. He didn’t tell anyone to riot or do damage.

You may want to do some research before posting.

He told them to go to the capitol to cheer on the senators that were contesting the election.

Staffers said he was happy while watching his rioters on tv storm the building.

He then told them to go home. He didn't say what they did was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411

He told them to go to the capitol to cheer on the senators that were contesting the election.

Trump also told them that he loved them. Truly a passionate condemnation.

Huh.

"The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

Just because you want something to be true badly enough doesn’t mean that it is. You have either lost the ability to be objective, are stupid, or both. I’d guess both...

Huh.

"The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

Just because you want something to be true badly enough doesn’t mean that it is. You have either lost the ability to be objective, are stupid, or both. I’d guess both...

They don't represent their country...they represent trump.

Below is the full transcript just in case you want to try to add anything else that isn't there.
‐-‐--------------------
I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side, but you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us, from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home at peace.
---------------

Yea, he really showed those assholes....showed them he loved them. You must be pulling from a later comment when he realized he was in trouble and needed to try to save his ass by sounding tougher on his rioter people.

Maybe you should have heeded my advice to research first before questioning my intelligence. You come off as an idiot.

Last edited:
They don't represent their country...they represent trump.

Below is the full transcript just in case you want to try to add anything else that isn't there.
‐-‐--------------------
I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it, especially the other side, but you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us, from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home at peace.
---------------

Yea, he really showed those assholes....showed them he loved them. You must be pulling from a later comment when he realized he was in trouble and needed to try to save his ass by sounding tougher on his rioter people.

Maybe you should have heeded my advice to research first before questioning my intelligence. You come off as an idiot.
Keep moving those goalpoasts. His words are plain condemning the violence. You just choose not to listen, but thanks for posting the parts telling people to go home, heed law & order, not to hurt anyone and making my case for me. Saying the election was stolen does not contradict these instructions. Thanks again for your help...

Keep moving those goalpoasts. His words are plain condemning the violence. You just choose not to listen, but thanks for posting the parts telling people to go home, heed law & order, not to hurt anyone and making my case for me. Saying the election was stolen does not contradict these instructions. Thanks again for your help...
All reports say he regrets making the statement. We both know he loved the violence. Quit being purposely obtuse.

Goal posts haven't moved. You are just trying to ignore that he spent his time complaining about the election and finding common ground with his rioters than he did condemning them.

People are rioting in the streets over his election lies and he felt the need to further state his lies on election fraud. That go over your head?

You are just dumb and blind to the facts.

Goal posts haven't moved. You are just trying to ignore that he spent his time complaining about the election and finding common ground with his rioters than he did condemning them.

People are rioting in the streets over his election lies and he felt the need to further state his lies on election fraud. That go over your head?

You are just dumb and blind to the facts.
I see a lot of condemnation in his statement, don’t you? You are blinded by ButtHurt.

I see a lot of condemnation in his statement, don’t you? You are blinded by ButtHurt.

No i don't see much condemnation at all. He said he loves them and wishes them peace. I see someone that was told he had to say something to get them to stop.

No i don't see much condemnation at all. He said he loves them and wishes them peace. I see someone that was told he had to say something to get them to stop.

Myopic would be the operative term for your viewpoint . I’ll point to his words, you rely on your butthurt opinions....[/QUOTE]

His tone changed a little, the NEXT DAY, when there was a teleprompter to read and some angry people in his ear.
I get it, to many of you it makes no difference or he doesn’t mean what he says, unless it’s “bad”, then it’s a big deal. 😂😂😂

People will see the words to mean what they want, regardless of what the intent was. Thanks for helping point that out...

I think you are confused. I kindly pointed out that you were referencing quotes that weren’t about this summer’s protests as being inflammatory comments about this summer’s protests. The two that were from this summer were not inflammatory, as you stated.

My advice would be to not get your info from Forest Gump memes.

I get it, to many of you it makes no difference or he doesn’t mean what he says, unless it’s “bad”, then it’s a big deal. 😂😂😂

Congress was begging him to say something and call in the guard and the motherf#$ker ignored them.

Wow, he said something the next day. Big deal.

When the heat was on he either failed miserably to lead during a crisis once again or he purposely waited and watched.

So he's either a complete intelligence challenged dumbass or he's an selfish, machiavellian complete piece of shit.

Either one are not presidential traits.

ADVERTISEMENT