ADVERTISEMENT

Tominaga

played freshman ball at Ranger Community College (TX). Totally outplaying a bunch of 5 star OAD hopefuls. Huge props to Fred for pulling this off.
I would have loved watching him last night if he wasn't killing IU! Holy crap, some of those shots were from way deep and with defenders right in his face and nothing but net. His step back 3 is almost indefensible. I will make a point to watch Nebraska play the remainder of the BTT and in the NCAAT. Amazing shooter. Japanese Curry. It's a real thing in Japan, by the way. Good stuff.

I would have loved watching him last night if he wasn't killing IU! Holy crap, some of those shots were from way deep and with defenders right in his face and nothing but net. His step back 3 is almost indefensible. I will make a point to watch Nebraska play the remainder of the BTT and in the NCAAT. Amazing shooter. Japanese Curry. It's a real thing in Japan, by the way. Good stuff.
I thought Curry was an Indian dish!

Reactions: ulrey and Orbit7958
I thought Curry was an Indian dish!
Most Asian countries have a version of curry. I happen to really like Japan's version. I lived there for four years and love Japanese food in general. Spent a lot of time in Korea and like some Korean food, but not as much. Thai food is great as is the Chinese food in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. Lots of good Asian food.

We made him look like Curry. The kid is good but no way he should even make an NBA team. Any NBA level guard with length and quickness is going to shut him down. He also should have been knocked around like Cupps has been all season.
He won't make an NBA team, agreed, but to compare him to that kid. 🤔🤣

You're one of those IU fans who thinks IU is still a major program and Cupps would be the second coming of Alford if the general was still your coach.

He won't make an NBA team, agreed, but to compare him to that kid. 🤔🤣

You're one of those IU fans who thinks IU is still a major program and Cupps would be the second coming of Alford if the general was still your coach.
Can you read? Who is comparing him to Cupps? I'm saying you get physical with a player like that and wear down that energy and enthusiasm.

Maybe there's a board for you written in crayon and with lots of pictures..

Most Asian countries have a version of curry. I happen to really like Japan's version. I lived there for four years and love Japanese food in general. Spent a lot of time in Korea and like some Korean food, but not as much. Thai food is great as is the Chinese food in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. Lots of good Asian food.
japan is a very interesting place. But I can’t eat fish for breakfast.

Me too. Been a while but used to travel to those locations. Loved the local food. And Hong Kong is the most visually impressive city on the planet. Bangkok did scare me a little. Some crazy shite going on there. I’ll just leave it at that.

I can’t handle 17 hr flights anymore.

Me too. Been a while but used to travel to those locations. Loved the local food. And Hong Kong is the most visually impressive city on the planet. Bangkok did scare me a little. Some crazy shite going on there. I’ll just leave it at that.

I can’t handle 17 hr flights anymore.
Except for some business trips since I retired, I visited those places when serving in ships. There are few experiences like driving a warship into Hong Kong, Singapore, or Tokyo Bay. Think highway with multi thousand ton vehicles. Good times!

Except for some business trips since I retired, I visited those places when serving in ships. There are few experiences like driving a warship into Hong Kong, Singapore, or Tokyo Bay. Think highway with multi thousand ton vehicles. Good times!
That’s a long boat ride from San Diego. Or even from Pearl. ( I work with DoD and Fed customers )

First time I landed at the old Kai Tak HKG airport I almost pissed my pants. Some crazy YouTube videos of landings there.

That’s a long boat ride from San Diego. Or even from Pearl. ( I work with DoD and Fed customers )

First time I landed at the old Kai Tak HKG airport I almost pissed my pants. Some crazy YouTube videos of landings there.
Ship, but it’s a pretty good transit. Keep in mind the ship is cruising 24 hours a day, 7 days a week averaging between 20 and 30 mph (of course we can go faster, but we like to refuel less often and save some fuel. I had two shops in Pearl (1st and 5th) and one in San Diego (6th). Done those transits a few times.

Ship, but it’s a pretty good transit. Keep in mind the ship cruising going 24 hours a day, 7 days a week averaging between 20 and 30 mph (of course we can go faster, but we like to refuel less often and save some fuel. I had two shops in Pearl (1st and 5th) and one in San Diego (6th). Done those transits a few times.
I was in S Diego last yr and they had 2 carriers in port at Coronado. Always cool to see. Also saw an Osprey doing low altitude drills along the highway near Miramar. Funky looking craft when watching it live.

Thx for your service

I was in S Diego last yr and they had 2 carriers in port at Coronado. Always cool to see. Also saw an Osprey doing low altitude drills along the highway near Miramar. Funky looking craft when watching it live.

Thx for your service
I took some college buddies to play the course on North Island Navy Air Station (where those carriers are moored). To this day they talk about the great round of golf that included an all day air show.

I took some college buddies to play the course on North Island Navy Air Station (where those carriers are moored). To this day they talk about the great round of golf that included an all day air show.
Yeah we had our sales meeting at a golf resort north of SD and were getting buzzed by fighters all day. Always cool to see. Maverick and Iceman chasing Viper and Chester.

We made him look like Curry. The kid is good but no way he should even make an NBA team. Any NBA level guard with length and quickness is going to shut him down. He also should have been knocked around like Cupps has been all season.
I'd be willing to bet he'll get bounced around by someone in the NCAA tournament. We don't have a single guy on this team that would even understand those instructions if given. Well, maybe X, but he'd probably take it too far. Most teams have at least a couple fairly physical guys on their roster. Sparks would be the obvious choice on this team, but he plays mostly like a girl.

He must have used up all of his shots against IU. He can’t hit much over Illinois.
1-5 on threes so far in the first half.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatchets7times
What we have learned this year is you can't construct a winning team just by looking at the stars. It is not like we are astronomers.
With a real coach, this same team would be really good. It's not the stars that's the issue.

He is going to make the NBA on his 3 point shooting alone. Looked like Steph Curry out there.
Someone should tell him his pose has been seen a billion times before so get a real one.
home-alone-1990-4.jpg

He's 6-2. He may make a fortune somewhere but probably not in the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT