ADVERTISEMENT

tombstone pizza has to be the best frozen pizza on the market

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosier48
Back in the 80's, we used to get 4 or 6 small pizzas wrapped in one package. I wonder I they still make those? My drunk ass would love some of those about right now. Probably not as good as I thought they were then.
if your talking totinos yes they still make them with the diced pepperonis

Back when I was in college, Domino's had a 30-minute delivery or it's free guarantee. Got free pizza damn near every weekend.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
for those of you on a budget a 99 cent totinos pepperoni pizza will fill your gullet, and isn't half bad for the low price

am I wrong or did tombstone go from “premium” in our youth to budget now? Price hasn’t changed in 25 years. That said, they crusty crust still has some magic.

Anyone remember Pizzago’s from the late 80’s/early 90’s. $5.99 including delivery to Briscoe made many midnights more tolerable
$3.99 one topping with a coke on Mondays in '88/89. A buddy and I were just talking about playing hearts, drinking Schaefer lights, smoking, ordering jalapeno pizzagos and wondering what that would do to us the next morning now that we're in our 50s.

Last edited:
$3.99 one topping with a coke on Mondays in '88/89. A buddy and I were just talking about playing hearts, drinking Schaefer lights, smoking ordering jalapeno pizzagos and wondering what that would do to us the next morning now that we're in our 50s.
Nice!

Triple cooked Totino's Hillbilly Pizzadilla...

Microwave a Totino's pizza for 3-4 minutes. Then top it with a extra pepperoni, peppers, onions, cheese etc and fold it in half. Then fry both sides about 2 minutes each in a hot skillet with a bit of olive oil (much like a quesadilla). Then cover with parmesan and mozzarella and put it under a broiler until the cheese bubbles/browns. Take it out and serve it with a side of marinara.

You're welcome...

Triple cooked Totino's Hillbilly Pizzadilla...

Microwave a Totino's pizza for 3-4 minutes. Then top it with a extra pepperoni, peppers, onions, cheese etc and fold it in half. Then fry both sides about 2 minutes each in a hot skillet with a bit of olive oil (much like a quesadilla). Then cover with parmesan and mozzarella and put it under a broiler until the cheese bubbles/browns. Take it out and serve it with a side of marinara.

You're welcome...

You think these drunk ass trailer boys have either the patience, ingredients or even a skillet for that?

It you said ‘89-‘90 I’d swear you were in the Penthouse 11th floor Briscoe. We played more euchre, but otherwise sounds identical
We had an odd number lots of the time, so hearts let everyone play at the same time when the room was sealed with wet towels. Otherwise, it was Euchre in the lounge.

for those of you on a budget a 99 cent totinos pepperoni pizza will fill your gullet, and isn't half bad for the low price
I have some experience here, so going to offer my unfiltered opinion. I used to basically live on gas station frozen food, for years, till I met my wife. I didn't care for bothering with the grocery stores cause it was just me and my cat, who also loved Totinos pizza rolls, and it was just a pain in the ass to set foot in there. I realized there is basically no way to eat healthy on your own without throwing money away ... you just can't. Sure you can buy it and try, but you'll be throwing it out a week later

ADVERTISEMENT