ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Crean interviewed at CAL....

May 9, 2016
....they didn't like him. Thankfully. That guy was sub par in recruiting, player relationships and X/O's.

IU fans stop wasting your time talking about Alford. Where would you rather live-work in Westwood or Bloomington? He's not your 1987 Golden boy. He's a slick minded LA type who is just trying to leverage Indiana for more money out of UCLA.

There are better coaches closer to home.

....they didn't like him. Thankfully. That guy was sub par in recruiting, player relationships and X/O's.

IU fans stop wasting your time talking about Alford. Where would you rather live-work in Westwood or Bloomington? He's not your 1987 Golden boy. He's a slick minded LA type who is just trying to leverage Indiana for more money out of UCLA.

Are you worried that Self may bolt for LA if Alford were to come home. where would you rather live-work? Lawrence/KC or Westwood?

Reactions: burncycle911

What a laugh. You come on here preaching to the converted. First of all, you tell us what kind of coach Tom Crean is. Really? Don't you think we know? Xs and Os, you say?

Then you rely on media reports of what IU fans are like. #FAIL The truth is that most of us on this board are way over Alford.

I'm honestly puzzled about what the OP is getting at. If I'm reading his post correctly, he is saying that Crean is a terrible Xs and Os coach and recruiter, and Alford would be a poor choice. If my reading is correct Kansas408, let me be the first to say you've found the wrong message board if you thought we aren't aware.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT