ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Crean & Georgia

Alias? I got blocked for telling the truth that no one wanted to hear at the time so I added a 2 to my name. My track record on here for 20 years speaks for itself.
🤣Track record of telling BS. You just bash people calling them “kid”.

You brought up bannings, re boots and lying about it. Natural tie in here.

Perhaps you should not have brought it up.
Oh ok, we can't bring up ANYTHING that reminds you of something said poster has ever said or done without having to endure another 100 post thread derail started by you?

Oh, ok. I think you two are the same person. You ruin threads on purpose. He's obviously a thinly veiled former IU fan that switched to Purdue, probably when Knight got fired.

You play his hype man--making him the subject of every thread, however tangential it may be. Then you get into counting contests, and the thread is trash.

Hell, you don't just play into his hand, you play his whole catalog, on repeat every day. You care more about him than his mom does. You talk about him three times as much as you talk about basketball. Get a life, or a restraining order, I don't care which.

Oh ok, we can't bring up ANYTHING that reminds you of something said poster has ever said or done without having to endure another 100 post thread derail started by you?

Oh, ok. I think you two are the same person. You ruin threads on purpose. He's obviously a thinly veiled former IU fan that switched to Purdue, probably when Knight got fired.

You play his hype man--making him the subject of every thread, however tangential it may be. Then you get into counting contests, and the thread is trash.

Hell, you don't just play into his hand, you play his whole catalog, on repeat every day. You care more about him than his mom does. You talk about him three times as much as you talk about basketball. Get a life, or a restraining order, I don't care which.
Crap . . . Somebody cracks codes for a living. Fricckenfrackken.

I am not the issue here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT