ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Crean and Vanderbilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but there was ...check your other account you had in 2014...
But I didn't have an account then, so there's nothing to check (you'd easily be able to link it if there was). I just remember reading here after HP was let off with such a light punishment and you were insistent to several posters that there was more to it than 2 or 3 games. You claimed there were other internal measures taken but, when pressed, you could never support it (at least in the posts I was reading). You made abstract posts about things "in-house, but never offered any proof. If it was something you heard rather a verifiable news story, why not just say that? You'd hardly be the first, and you'd at least gain a little credibility for being honest.

Reactions: russelltodd
But I didn't have an account then, so there's nothing to check (you'd easily be able to link it if there was). I just remember reading here after HP was let off with such a light punishment and you were insistent to several posters that there was more to it than 2 or 3 games. You claimed there were other internal measures taken but, when pressed, you could never support it (at least in the posts I was reading). You made abstract posts about things "in-house, but never offered any proof. If it was something you heard rather a verifiable news story, why not just say that? You'd hardly be the first, and you'd at least gain a little credibility for being honest.
Lol cover up ...keep lying about your other account! I posted links to articles saying there were additional punishments being given...nothing more...

Last edited:
Lol cover up ...keep lying about your other account! I posted links to articles saying there were additional punishments being given...nothing more...
Not lying about it but, if you posted links to articles, it should be easy to attach them here. Not doing so only reinforces the widespread notion here that you're not altogether honest. Please post the links or admit that you made this stuff up.

Reactions: russelltodd
Not lying about it but, if you posted links to articles, it should be easy to attach them here. Not doing so only reinforces the widespread notion here that you're not altogether honest. Please post the links or admit that you made this stuff up.
Come on you said you were here reading..you should have seen what was posted ...not very credible to be saying you didn't have an account...others called you out when you came back...you lied then and you are lying now...:D

Come on you said you were here reading..you should have seen what was posted ...not very credible to be saying you didn't have an account...others called you out when you came back...you lied then and you are lying now...:D
I was a read only guy then, with no account, and you never posted a link that I saw (tho I'm sure I didn't see all of your posts on it). That you can't produce anything now shows that you were lying then, as you are now. Of course, you could prove me wrong and link something, but we both know you can't. Yet another reason why you're so poorly regarded here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT