ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Allen, among others special guests for FOX's coverage of National Title Game:

from Saturday Tradition:

Looks like more great national TV exposure & publicity for CTA/LEO/IUFB.
The "Film Room" MegaCast on ESPNEWS features coaches and ex-coaches (Clausen, Freeze and others). I didn't see Allen's name listed, but there's language that the lineup is subject to change. Is Allen a late addition?

Link? Looking at their site and I didn't see it. (And if it's FOX, that's a problem, since the title game is on ESPN.)
Would FOX have pregame coverage of a game broadcast on a different channel? I could see that . . . .

Would FOX have pregame coverage of a game broadcast on a different channel? I could see that . . . .
Not slated to. FS1 has CONN/DEP hoops, then poker that night. The broadcast channel has local programming (news in a good chunk of markets).

Only time I see another network doing pregame for an event not on their air is when ESPN does pregame for the NCAA hoops title (which of late they haven’t in favor of live baseball).

Reactions: Sope Creek
Friday evening FS1 had a 1 hour Big Show where they were going to preview the game. I didn't watch it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT