ADVERTISEMENT

Today only

I had that thought about Duke. Vandy too. 2 schools associated with some of the highest ranked research hospitals in the US and they have no problem playing football.

Reactions: iueyedoc99
Here all along I thought IUs problems were by the IU administration turns out its systemic to the entire Big Ten.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Meanwhile, back in reality...Virgina vs. Virginia Tech postponed. This is Virginia Tech's second cancellation. First game now scheduled for October 3. Some people see the writing on the wall...some people run into it.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back in reality...Virgina vs. Virginia Tech postponed. This is Virginia Tech's second cancellation. First game now scheduled for October 3. Some people see the writing on the wall...some people run into it.
Why was is postponed?

Virginia Tech is scheduled to play 9/26 and their AD said he is optimistic they will play a full ACC schedule.

Michigan State has asked students to quarantine due to exponential growth of Covid cases there.

Yup, I’ve said from the beginning, it is incredibly hypocritical for presidents/chancellors to bring tens of thousands of kids to campus for classes (we all know why they did), and then say sports are too dangerous. There was no doubt spread would occur bringing kids to campus, but apparently THAT was a risk they were willing to take.

Reactions: iuhoosierstildeath
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT