ADVERTISEMENT

Today is The Worst Day of The Year

Yup and my hopes will soar like the eagle. But on the other hand we have IU BB, including a really good ladies team, a defending big ten champion baseball team opens again soon, and in a couple months plus I will be on the golf course again trying to shoot my age or better and extend my streak to 12 years in a row. Life is good Team On The Floor.

They should play this game on Saturday not Monday. I can understand the basketball game being played on Monday due to the 2 final four games Saturday, but it makes no sense whatsoever to wait until Monday for the football game. The NFL games could have been played at 1 and 4:30 with the national championship going off at 8.

The official end of the college football season.

It's a long ride to September 4.
I really love college football. But for some reason because you have basketball and baseball I get used to it not being there. When it starts back up and I watch the first college game I remember why I love it so much.

The college football season ended around 10:00 PM January 2 in Jax. IU football IS college football! Nothing else matters.
I do think the bowl games are diminished because of the final four working towards a championship. One thing I love is the regular season how it's a playoff week all the time. You can lose a game in Sept and you wonder if you even have a chance. Is the season over? It's a lot of sports drama.

Reactions: Radio Zero
They should play this game on Saturday not Monday. I can understand the basketball game being played on Monday due to the 2 final four games Saturday, but it makes no sense whatsoever to wait until Monday for the football game. The NFL games could have been played at 1 and 4:30 with the national championship going off at 8.
They can not compete with the NFL payoff games on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT