Today is The Worst Day of The Year

walkerman

Recruit
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Yup and my hopes will soar like the eagle. But on the other hand we have IU BB, including a really good ladies team, a defending big ten champion baseball team opens again soon, and in a couple months plus I will be on the golf course again trying to shoot my age or better and extend my streak to 12 years in a row. Life is good Team On The Floor.

Indianaftw

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2017
They should play this game on Saturday not Monday. I can understand the basketball game being played on Monday due to the 2 final four games Saturday, but it makes no sense whatsoever to wait until Monday for the football game. The NFL games could have been played at 1 and 4:30 with the national championship going off at 8.

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
The official end of the college football season.

It's a long ride to September 4.
I really love college football. But for some reason because you have basketball and baseball I get used to it not being there. When it starts back up and I watch the first college game I remember why I love it so much.

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
The college football season ended around 10:00 PM January 2 in Jax. IU football IS college football! Nothing else matters.
I do think the bowl games are diminished because of the final four working towards a championship. One thing I love is the regular season how it's a playoff week all the time. You can lose a game in Sept and you wonder if you even have a chance. Is the season over? It's a lot of sports drama.

Reactions: Radio Zero

Walt542

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
May 9, 2008
They should play this game on Saturday not Monday. I can understand the basketball game being played on Monday due to the 2 final four games Saturday, but it makes no sense whatsoever to wait until Monday for the football game. The NFL games could have been played at 1 and 4:30 with the national championship going off at 8.
They can not compete with the NFL payoff games on Saturday.