ADVERTISEMENT

TNF - Wentz has No One & Jones Throws INTs

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
In what's sure to be a heated battle for a shot at the conference leading Cowboys, the 1-5 Giants take on the 1-4-1 Iggles. Who ya got?

Giants
TqSCaN4.jpg

9cwFZ5x.jpg

9XnGbvj.jpg

rGWhblH.jpg

Eagles
ypS7B5G.jpg

vOU0zQ5.jpg

QAL0d48.jpg

1VOfqWy.jpg

I took them at -4.5 too. Eagles ML & Scott to score anytime parlay also.

Eagles -3.5 in 1H. Giants fumble, eagles recover and get to the red zone. Missed 28yd FG to send the eagles into halftime up 10-7.

These are two bad teams
exciting finish though. I started to watch and saw the pregrame with Charissa Hot Pants Thompson... which was enjoyable (damn, she's a lotta woman!), promptly fell asleep, and then woke up with 4.5 minutes left to see the finish. Good way to watch, if I could only schedule that!

Charissa-Thompson_727x727.jpg

charissa-001.jpg

charissa-thompson-is-seen-at-extra-on-january-13-2015-in-los-angeles-picture-id461512920

PS.... and those Giant's fan pics.... eesh, hope they don't play another MNF or TNF game!

Last edited:
PS.... and those Giant's fan pics.... eesh, hope they don't play another MNF or TNF game!

I'm trying to capture the essence of what it means to be a fan of 2 garbage NFC East teams, particularly the g-men. Same thing last Monday night with the Bills game. What type of woman is a skanky fan of a team where where a handy happens in the stands and a little anal play happens at the tailgate? That's my motivation. Bronco's and Jets next week for TNF. Stay tuned!

Reactions: kkott
I'm trying to capture the essence of what it means to be a fan of 2 garbage NFC East teams, particularly the g-men. Same thing last Monday night with the Bills game. What type of woman is a skanky fan of a team where where a handy happens in the stands and a little anal play happens at the tailgate? That's my motivation. Bronco's and Jets next week for TNF. Stay tuned!

I don't know. Did you say your Bill's friend has an extra ticket? I'll bring a 12 pack to the tailgate, and really don't even need the ticket it sounds like! I'll bring some other party supplies too!

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I have two buddies who are Bills fans. One lives in Toronto and the other in Erie, PA. The stories are epic. A quick search turns up all kinds of things.
My sister raised her 3 kids in the Buffalo 'burbs, so I hear all about the Bills... which apparently isn't nearly as exciting as hearing about their fans! My nephew has had season tickets though and says the tailgate is crazy at times.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT