ADVERTISEMENT

TJ's interview

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana

Extremely encouraging...

He sounds as though he has his head on straight and understands what it is going to take to be great...

The key element I took from that interview is that he understands that he needs to be a Leader in every aspect both on and off the field...

Extremely encouraging...

He sounds as though he has his head on straight and understands what it is going to take to be great...

The key element I took from that interview is that he understands that he needs to be a Leader in every aspect both on and off the field...
He’s got a great big bro as a role model for that.

Extremely encouraging...

I think he says all the right things, but I didn't care for his body language. Looking down and not at the questioner is not a good trait for a leader, imo.

But maybe he's different on the field. I hope so.

I think he says all the right things, but I didn't care for his body language. Looking down and not at the questioner is not a good trait for a leader, imo.

This was kind of a weird press conference...while there were some live reporters, it was more of a skype format. That is why Jackson and Blidi both handled it a bit different than a traditional press conference.

These are still kids. Probably not comfortable in that role

He is saying the right things. It will just be a matter of if he does the right things as well.

I don't read anything into how he handles public speaking/interviews. Most people tend to be more comfortable around those they know well...like teammates.

So not reading anything into it either way but saying the right things is a good start.

Not really. This is a weird hill to die on. A few people in the room. A few people on zoom. A few on a phone call. You never really know who you’re talking to.

Surely you can see how it’s weird for him (or anyone).
I'm not dying on any hill. Just giving my impression. You don't like it - move on.

The good thing is this Spring we should see who the best QB is and my guess is it will be Jackson but if Lowry comes out ahead I won't be surprised. I think our running game will take the heat off the QB and if one can excel then the offense will be exciting to watch.
I think Lowry will be tough to beat, but it will definitely be good competition - and that will help them all, including Sorsby, if he still is around after Spring ball. My guess is he won't be, but I have nothing to base that on, other than our past history with QBs.

I think Lowry will be tough to beat, but it will definitely be good competition - and that will help them all, including Sorsby, if he still is around after Spring ball. My guess is he won't be, but I have nothing to base that on, other than our past history with QBs.
What about Lowry makes you think he’ll be tough to beat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT