ADVERTISEMENT

TJD time!

I think we win in regulation if TJD has a better right hand shot. Took that final shot with left hand at a difficult angle. Dont get me wrong, he plays his heart out but its just one of those little things that can make a difference.

I think we win in regulation if TJD has a better right hand shot. Took that final shot with left hand at a difficult angle. Dont get me wrong, he plays his heart out but its just one of those little things that can make a difference.

Huh? He drove from the left side of the lane, why would he go up with his right hand? That gets put in the 3rd row. Tried to draw a foul, should have dunked it and forced Reuvers to foul him.

Huh? He drove from the left side of the lane, why would he go up with his right hand? That gets put in the 3rd row. Tried to draw a foul, should have dunked it and forced Reuvers to foul him.
He had a terrible angle to the basket with his left hand. He doesnt have a good right hand shot so we will never know. Saw him put up a shot with his left hand from right side tonight as well.

He had a terrible angle to the basket with his left hand. He doesnt have a good right hand shot so we will never know. Saw him put up a shot with his left hand from right side tonight as well.

Had about as good of a look as you can get from that angle. You don’t shoot a layup with your right hand from the left side of the basket.

Great look and he should have made it. It was basically a layup. Guessing Ruevers or Trice would have made it. Not Trayce’s “fault”. He played a great game and we’re no where near close in that game or any of our games without him. But I don’t see him as a guy that closes these types of games out. We’re gonna be a bubble team again because no one else is either on our team.

crazy how important that is. We could be a top 10-15 team if we did have that guy. Instead we’ll fight on the bubble.

Had about as good of a look as you can get from that angle. You don’t shoot a layup with your right hand from the left side of the basket.
Bingo. Right hand shot would have been a much better angle and would have been a higher % shot. Its not in his bag of tricks yet. One he put up had no chance.

Bingo. Right hand shot would have been a much better angle and would have been a higher % shot. Its not in his bag of tricks yet. One he put up had no chance.

He tried to initiate contact when he didn’t need to. Go up strong and dunk the ball with your left hand and the only play the defender had would have been to foul him. Has nothing to do with using his right hand. Watch the replay.

Dude?! He got bumped on his right side as it is. Would have never gotten off a right handed shot. If he were right handed, and tried that shot with his offhand...maybe I’d agree. But there’s ZERO reason why a left handed player should ever go to his right, in the left block like that.

Reactions: mattn7
Dude?! He got bumped on his right side as it is. Would have never gotten off a right handed shot. If he were right handed, and tried that shot with his offhand...maybe I’d agree. But there’s ZERO reason why a left handed player should ever go to his right, in the left block like that.

Let him watch the replay. He’ll recant.

He tried to initiate contact when he didn’t need to. Go up strong and dunk the ball with your left hand and the only play the defender had would have been to foul him. Has nothing to do with using his right hand. Watch the replay.
I did, several times.

Then I bag to ask...what were you looking at?
You're right. He went with the left hand with great results. Just like they teach you to lay the ball up in the 6th grade (I wouldn't really call this a layup situation though).

You're right. He went with the left hand with great results. Just like they teach you to lay the ball up in the 6th grade (I wouldn't really call this a layup situation though).

He doesn’t get the shot off going up with his right hand coming from the left side of the lane. You learn that in 2nd and 3rd grade, not 6th.

He’s pretty good but I wish he’d play another season. Imagine if he could shoot the ball? He’d be like Garza.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT