ADVERTISEMENT

TJD is a Nice Guy

Khristian Lander wants to wear #4, so TJD is reverting back to his Center Grove number, #23. Nice guy...

Lander is gonna be a killer. You don’t take TJDs number without having some huge nuts. Man I hope we play basketball this year. That combo is gonna be fun to watch. Lander is gonna start from the jump.

Reactions: IULouie
What a humble gesture -- especially for a guy who is in TJD's position (Mr. Basketball, team's star player, likely future draft pick, father is an NBA vet, etc.).

It's not a big thing in and of itself, but I do think it clearly demonstrates both humility and leadership -- as well as knowing what is and isn't important.

Wearing that number 23 entails a lot of responsibility. I hope TJD wears it well.

Trayce comes from a solid family. His mother comes from a family of classy people.. So he understands there are more things that are important then what number you wear..

WTF. Why. He is an immediate need for this year, why wait?

lets not rush into anything, best PG in 2021, he better get another year of HS bball under his belt. Wait till TJD goes pro, IU doesn’t want to mess around and be a contender or anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT