ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods was 11 over par this week.

She was busy. Good for her.

and shes avoiding that pitfall so many moms/wives do of not having any interests outside the home! Kudos to her! Great to see her spreading her, ahem, wings!

Last edited:
Reactions: dahldc
All four rounds were over par; 73, 75, 72, 71. He did not birdie a single par five hole this week.
Who woulda thunk it?

It's better than how I played in our club championship this past weekend. I had a 91 on Saturday and an 87 on Sunday for a total of 178. That's 34 over par, by the way.

I don't want to make excuses, but I have been having lower back problems for about six weeks. My wife was having to put my shoes and socks on me because I would get a shooting pain up my hips and back. At least I can put on my own shoes now.

My back is so tight, it is very difficult to hit irons because it hurts to try and take a divot. Thus, I hit worm burners or line drives a lot of times.

My driver, fairway woods and hybrids are a little easier to hit and cause me a lot less back pain. I just missed reaching two different par 5 holes in two on Sunday. I used my 6 hybrid for my second shot on the 11th hole. It hit into the green side bunker in front of the green, hopped out and left me with an easy chip. I chipped it close to the hole and made a birdie.

On the 18th hole (another par 5), I hit a decent drive and then killed my 3 wood. It wound up about 20 feet short of the green and I would up with a bogey. We had about 20 MPH winds in our faces on that hole, by the way.

I think I would be playing much better golf if I could loosen up my lower back. I usually do about 180 stretches between the time I wake up and the time I tee off on the weekends. Even though I stretch before eating breakfast, I still have to hold my cereal bowl up by my face because I get that shooting pain if I leave the bowl on the table and try to eat it the normal way.

Getting old is a nightmare!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT