ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Pricing For Purdue at Indiana . . .

Eban

Junior
Sep 6, 2001
vividseats is a ticket broker linked from ESPN game sites. Less than two hours before tip-off seats are priced from $144/ea.:

The same site has UCONN at Hinkle Fieldhouse tonight, less than four hours before tip-off, priced as low as two dollars:

The Butler game follows the Indiana game on Fox Sports 1.

vividseats is a ticket broker linked from ESPN game sites. Less than two hours before tip-off seats are priced from $144/ea.:

The same site has UCONN at Hinkle Fieldhouse tonight, less than four hours before tip-off, priced as low as two dollars:

Ridiculous,no thanks

Reactions: i'vegotwinners

will they be able to keep that front row, or does some IU group have claim to that?

possible i could be wrong, but seems like when IU went to a dedicated festival seating/general admission student section, rather than having the students spread around the east side and end zones with reserved seats as before since AH first opened, that IU seeded that front row with some IU student group in row 1 that was directed to stand, to force the entire section to stand as well.

TWO $, that's outrageous! ;)

Don't let the NCAA see Fife got them Dunkin, we will get slapped for impermissible benefits and voluntarily ban ourselves from the NCAAT for 3 years instead of just doing nothing like Kansas, Arizona, etc

I sold two for $350 row 11 when Cody was a sophomore..
At the last minute in front of the Hall...
Got out of the car held them up ..Boom gone !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT