ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Tuesday- Tuesday Weld

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Tuesday Weld is a retired American actress. She began acting as a child and progressed to mature roles in the late 1950s. She won a Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Female Newcomer in 1960. Over the following decade, she established a career playing dramatic roles in films. Wikipedia

Born: August 27, 1943 (age 76 years), New York, NY
Height: 5′ 4″
Spouse: Pinchas Zukerman (m. 1985–1998), Dudley Moore (m. 1975–1980), Claude Harz (m. 1965–1971)

and today...

Tuesday Weld is a retired American actress. She began acting as a child and progressed to mature roles in the late 1950s. She won a Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Female Newcomer in 1960. Over the following decade, she established a career playing dramatic roles in films. Wikipedia

Spouse: Pinchas Zukerman (m. 1985–1998), Dudley Moore (m. 1975–1980), Claude Harz (m. 1965–1971)

and today...

I remember her on the old TV show, "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" She was the girl who Dobie lusted after. She considered Dobie out of her league and was always after Warren Beatty's character.

What an effed up childhood. Yikes!

Instead of daddy issues, it sounds like she had mommy issues. That's a whole different kind of crazy.

Reactions: sdhoosier

and today...

ehhh, needs more Susan Anton, if you ask me!

We do share the same bday at least!

Tuesday was so darn cute playing Thalia Menninger on Dobie Gillis. She was a really good actress and she could have had a much bigger career if she really wanted it. I don't think she had the drive that a lot of other actresses. I think she was the first choice to play Bonnie in the movie Bonnie and Clyde but she turned it down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT