Throwback Tourny- Matchup 8- Elle MacPherson vs Cindy Crawford

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Eleanor Nancy Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980s, leading to her nickname "The Body", coined by Time in 1989. Born: March 29, 1964 (age 56 years),

Cynthia Ann Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model and actress. Her years of success at modeling made her an international celebrity that have led to roles in television and film, and work as a spokesperson. During the 1980s and 1990s, Crawford was among the most popular supermodels and a ubiquitous presence on magazine covers, runways, and in fashion campaigns.

I don’t like this matchup. This is like the equivalent of a World Cup group of death. Elle is my girl, but The Pepsi commercial with Cindy is forever etched in my mind. This is finals worthy.

Eleanor Nancy Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980s, leading to her nickname "The Body", coined by Time in 1989. Born: March 29, 1964 (age 56 years),

Cynthia Ann Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model and actress. Her years of success at modeling made her an international celebrity that have led to roles in television and film, and work as a spokesperson. During the 1980s and 1990s, Crawford was among the most popular supermodels and a ubiquitous presence on magazine covers, runways, and in fashion campaigns.

giphy.gif

rvumdl37L9zx.gif

WTH? the tourney doesn't pair Duke and UK in the first round.... but I like it!

I voted for Cindy, but I'm glad to see she's losing. CC, I'm here for you baby. You can come to me for comfort and cry on either shoulder and know that you have a warm, comforting hug and embrace waiting for you.... "No Officer, I won't let go, Cindy needs me... buzz off!"

cindycrawford-cover-2019.jpg

Last edited:
OK, it was fun at first, but I can't have my girl Cindy losing. Someone on here had a close encounter and saw her on the street and talked about being stunned she was so beautiful. And to boot, w these pics, it's easy to imagine she has a little naughty side... at least she always does in my fantasies!

Cindy-Crawford_thefappening2015_com-2.jpg

Roq8Wcr5DDVLk4DCXdMkXlEno1upAk4UZYPOboLfDBc.jpg

cindy-crawford-nude-24420.jpeg

lf

Cindy-Crawford-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-2.jpg

cindy-2.jpg

Last edited:
OK, it was fun at first, but I can't have my girl Cindy losing. Someone on here had a close encounter and saw her on the street and talked about being stunned she was so beautiful. And to boot, w these pics, it's easy to imagine she has a little naughty side... at least she always does in my fantasies!

Cindy-Crawford_thefappening2015_com-2.jpg

Roq8Wcr5DDVLk4DCXdMkXlEno1upAk4UZYPOboLfDBc.jpg

cindy-crawford-nude-24420.jpeg

lf

Cindy-Crawford-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-2.jpg

cindy-2.jpg
Umm

Some of these tourney threads are really pushing up against the line.

I am responding with a soft hand on account of the importance of the tourney. But don't expect it to last forever.

...all I heard was about something soft in your hands. Can't help you there, but try Cindy's pics!

No worries Mate, I'll deal with Cindy just fine!

PS. When I was in HS we had a foreign exchange student from AU and she was super cool. Not great to look at, but cute and she was really cool. I do regret not asking her out, but that was back when looks were everything. The spoils of a misspent youth...

SD, was this the final first round matchup? Who are the 2nd rounders still standing? Can't believe we're moving on WITHOUT Cindy. For the rest of the tournament I'm voting with my fingers crossed you nimrods.

SD, was this the final first round matchup? Who are the 2nd rounders still standing? Can't believe we're moving on WITHOUT Cindy. For the rest of the tournament I'm voting with my fingers crossed you nimrods.

Final day of voting is today on Elle vs Cindy and Kinski vs Bardot. I will post the Elite 8 matchups/seeds tomorrow.

If nothing else, this Elle/Cindy early matchup has triggered great debate which is the goal of the tournament, eh?

Carry on with your home isolating. :p

Yes, that matchup has brought out the masterdebater in each of us.

we had to write a short mystery story in my freshman English class. I'd gotten to know the teacher pretty well, as he helped out with our XC team, and was young by teacher standards and lived in my neighborhood. He let us write an additional story for extra credit, so on that one I made the main character a fishing guide who was known for how well he rigged his baits and somehow made that a clue in the murder. He was the Master Baiter!

ADVERTISEMENT