Throwback Tourny- Matchup 6- Heather Locklear vs Raquel Welsh

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Heather Deen Locklear is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place, for which she received four consecutive Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress – Television Series Drama.

Raquel Welch is an American actress and singer. She first won attention for her role in Fantastic Voyage, after which she won a contract with 20th Century Fox. They lent her contract to the British studio Hammer Film Productions, for whom she made One Million Years B.C.

Heather Deen Locklear is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as Amanda Woodward on Melrose Place, for which she received four consecutive Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress – Television Series Drama.

Raquel Welch is an American actress and singer. She first won attention for her role in Fantastic Voyage, after which she won a contract with 20th Century Fox. They lent her contract to the British studio Hammer Film Productions, for whom she made One Million Years B.C.

Easy

Reactions: BigMobe

Couple of high seeds squaring off here. Heather was a crush, so maybe just extra hard (double entendre completly intentional) for me, but Heather would have taken down some of the other matchups for me.

Couple of high seeds squaring off here. Heather was a crush, so maybe just extra hard (double entendre completly intentional) for me, but Heather would have taken down some of the other matchups for me.
I have no respect for that punk Tommy Lee. The fact she was married to him says a lot about her character. Give me the classy Raquel Welch all the way!

Reactions: BigMobe
Heather Lockyear would turn heads on any street, but there were so many more I liked better. Easy choice. Raquel is #1.

Heather Lockyear would turn heads on any street, but there were so many more I liked better. Easy choice. Raquel is #1.

Raquel was my #1 seed, although then SD threw me a curve with Christie Brinkley, and would have to reshuffle entirely if Cindy Crawford were included. Weren't Elle and Paulina throwbacks? Those two would be high seeds also.

ADVERTISEMENT