Throwback Tourny- Matchup 5- Vanna White vs Christie Brinkley

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Vanna Marie White is an American television personality and film actress known as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982

Christie Brinkley is an American model, actress, and entrepreneur. Brinkley gained worldwide fame with her appearances in the late 1970s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues, ultimately appearing on an unprecedented three consecutive covers starting in 1979.

Reactions: kkott and Eppy99
Vanna Marie White is an American television personality and film actress known as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982

Christie Brinkley is an American model, actress, and entrepreneur. Brinkley gained worldwide fame with her appearances in the late 1970s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues, ultimately appearing on an unprecedented three consecutive covers starting in 1979.

No contest

This hurts to vote against Vanna.

I voted for Vanna, but it was kind of a protest vote, since I feel like SD put her on here for me. SD, was Christie in your original list? I didn't remember, her and she would have been my hands down #1 seed, I think.... unless Cindy was included!

I voted for Vanna, but it was kind of a protest vote, since I feel like SD put her on here for me. SD, was Christie in your original list? I didn't remember, her and she would have been my hands down #1 seed, I think.... unless Cindy was included!

You are correct, she wasn't in my initial list..when I went back to my throwback posts it only allowed me to go back so far..Christy must have been one of the earlier posts...I have now included her and maybe another change or two to come in the final matchups...:)

Also at the end of the round of 16 I am going to seed the remaining 8 by highest win % in their first round win which will hopefully give us some compelling matchups in the Final Four

That's gonna mess up the bracket contest!

Big-Lebowski-Meme.jpg

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT