Throwback Tourny- Matchup 2- Donna Edmundson vs Phoebe Cates

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Donna Edmondson (born February 1, 1966 in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States) was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for November 1986 and Playmate of the Year for 1987. Her reputation as "The Virgin Playmate" boosted her popularity among readers.

Phoebe Belle Cates is an American former actress, singer and model turned store owner known primarily for her roles in several 1980s films, most notably Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Gremlins.

Donna Edmondson (born February 1, 1966 in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States) was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month for November 1986 and Playmate of the Year for 1987. Her reputation as "The Virgin Playmate" boosted her popularity among readers.

Phoebe Belle Cates is an American former actress, singer and model turned store owner known primarily for her roles in several 1980s films, most notably Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Gremlins.

200w.gif

...still makes it move!

I thought Phoebe'd be strong and made her my 2 seed, but I was off on Pamela, who I'd made a 3. Didn't realize so many would penalize her for her wild side.
She lost points on my scorecard for the Hep C.

ADVERTISEMENT