kelly-lynch-kids.jpg

1118full-kelly-lynch.jpg

45dc165f276cd3f28e0103b4a3c80512.jpg

images

51YVwp2KVML._AC_.jpg
740full-kelly-lynch.jpg

863d7dfbc243d6dd838756abe6ddb9bb90deaa0a.gifv

and today....

kelly-lynch-at-women-s-brain-health-initiative-100th-anniversary-in-los-angeles-07-17-2019-4_thumbnail.jpg

Huh. Gorgeous woman, and I love the bod, but for some reason she never really flipped my lid back in the day, compared to some of the other Hwood and model hotties. Can't see the full package, but I think she still looks pretty damn good to me (looks like good skin and muscle tone!) ! If that bod is still in tact, she's welcome to eat crackers over me in bed... as long as she licks up the crumbs!

Huh. Gorgeous woman, and I love the bod, but for some reason she never really flipped my lid back in the day, compared to some of the other Hwood and model hotties. Can't see the full package, but I think she still looks pretty damn good to me (looks like good skin and muscle tone!) ! If that bod is still in tact, she's welcome to eat crackers over me in bed... as long as she licks up the crumbs!

I just watched "Roadhouse" again which prompted this post. She had the whole package in that movie. ...especially the big hair!

I just watched "Roadhouse" again which prompted this post. She had the whole package in that movie. ...especially the big hair!

Yeah, that's the movie I always think of with her. Gotta suck when you're the female lead and you have the 3rd best hair on the cast!

To her credit, I have a feeling she spent about one tenth the time on it though!

Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen one lady go from smokin' hot to WTF, back to smokin' back to WTF more. It's almost like she's two different people....both of which I would probably still do....one just with more gusto

Imo. blondes are nice to look at but not in a sexual never mind, sensual way. If I had known that years ago, it would have saved me a lot of grief.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT