ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Sci-Fi Girls - Round 1 - 4/5

SqueakyClean

Junior
Feb 18, 2014
OK, as requested, the first round of Sci-Fi Throwback:

Up first: Round 1, Seeds 4 & 5:

Votes will be counted through Monday.

(And for the record, I let me son rank them 1 through 8 for impartiality)

Seed 4 Jenny Agutter (Logan's Run, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the forthcoming new Dune movie)

Jenny Agutter was born on December 20, 1952, in Taunton, Somerset, England, UK. The daughter of an army officer, she spent her childhood traveling and living in different countries. Her film career began at the age of 12 in East of Sudan (1964), which was quickly followed by The Magical World of Disney: Ballerina: Part 1 (1966) and The Magical World of Disney: Ballerina: Part 2 (1966), and A Man Could Get Killed (1966). In 1976, Jenny really came to the attention of US film audiences with her starring role in the science-fiction classic Logan's Run (1976) with Michael York.

AngbiiSzY5ASAjo-d-GHkYLP23zmvRS4zPz_PIcwNNA.jpg

a2WKjBY_460s.jpg

Jenny+Agutter+2.jpg

jenny-agutter-actress-john-springfield.jpg

And Today (Age 67):
Call-the-Midwife-Jenny-Agutter-630x441.jpg

(And no, she is not actually a nun now. She is just still acting. This is from the show Call the Midwife)

Seed 5: Maud Adams (Rollerball)
Maud Solveig Christina Adams (née Wikström; born 12 February 1945), is a Swedish actress, known for her roles as two different Bond girls, first in The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) and then as the eponymous character in Octopussy (1983), as well as making a brief uncredited appearance in A View to a Kill (1985).

sccyzW_jVIc54L3_a8_jphA8iZLdf0VyPt9bvuZS7sW72UdOKt6nv9U4M9zNDeYnlchCvV0ngRHV9n_xMNGJ9EN286FGiykY50IXin1RYfM

Maud%2BAdams.jpg

1f8f9ed12c6ccd5c536e726ec6de5ed6.jpg

252958__43429.1342530428.380.500.jpg

avOMRgZ_460s.jpg

And Today (Age 75):

maud-adams-2-780x599.jpg

Last edited:
Figured people could just respond with their vote.
If they really want a poll, I can do it that way.

Well, we are still going to need someone to respond with a vote, otherwise the 4 seed advances.

OK, voting done for the first round. I'll get a update poll tonight for the next round and see if I can find some fresh pics.

Winners:

Seed 1: Lindsay Wagner
Seed 2: Mathilda May
Seed 6: Erin Gray
Seed 4: Jenny Agutter.

It shouldn't be limited to movies. Jeri Ryan / 7-of-9 should be a high seed
A) It wasn't, as two of our final four (Lindsay Wagner and Erin Gray) are both from TV series. I strongly considered a few of the actresses from the original Battlestar Gallactica series, but the selection of good images from them was lacking.
B) While I don't disagree with Jeri Ryan's hotness, she might technically be considered a little young for this contest as she is only 52 now. I tried to stick to the '70's or early 80's. I almost considered doing 16 seeds, but that would have been a crapload of work. There's always next week though....

A) It wasn't, as two of our final four (Lindsay Wagner and Erin Gray) are both from TV series. I strongly considered a few of the actresses from the original Battlestar Gallactica series, but the selection of good images from them was lacking.
B) While I don't disagree with Jeri Ryan's hotness, she might technically be considered a little young for this contest as she is only 52 now. I tried to stick to the '70's or early 80's. I almost considered doing 16 seeds, but that would have been a crapload of work. There's always next week though....
th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT