Throwback Championship! Raquel Welch vs Elle McPherson

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Raquel Welch is an American actress and singer. She first won attention for her role in Fantastic Voyage, after which she won a contract with 20th Century Fox. They lent her contract to the British studio Hammer Film Productions, for whom she made One Million Years B.C.

Born: September 5, 1940 (age 79 years), Chicago, IL
Height: 5′ 6″

Eleanor Nancy Macpherson is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980s, leading to her nickname "The Body", coined by Time in 1989.

Born: March 29, 1964 (age 56 years), Killara, Australia
Height: 6′ 0″

Reactions: BigMobe
Since I didn't vote in the earlier rounds, I'll abstain here.
That being said, this pic from an earlier post renders all other arguments moot:

best-vintage-photography-raquel-welch.jpg

(Sound of gavel)

Raquel’s boat racing through this tournament against strong competition like the ‘81 Hoosiers!

Raquel was my #1 seed all along, a queen of this concept and pretty timeless obviously. The Elle love has surprised me though. Obviously she's hot, but wouldn't be in my personal top 5 I don't think. Great bod, but I'm 6'3". I wonder if folks know she's 6" tall, or maybe that doesn't matter, or even turns some on? Not a lot of women taller than me that I find attractive, although there are a few. Don't think I've ever seen one in person though that I thought was hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
OK SD, have you crowned Raquel yet?

Let me know if you need a hand, and I'll take a shot at her.

ADVERTISEMENT