ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts for today?

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
Rutgers has been terrible on the parameter lately so I think that helps IU as our defense should prevent them from getting to the rim.

I think we easily cover 3.5 today and blow the doors off the State University of New Jersey. Feels like IU is in the process of beginning a special run.

IU 78 Rutgers 54

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
IU has to stop a really good and physical group of guards today. It depends on who shows up. If Rob and Al and Armaan play strong and get steals and run the floor, IU can win. If they allow Harper and Young to penetrate, or big guys will get in foul trouble and IU will lose.

Reactions: ericrossiu
Rutgers has been terrible on the parameter lately so I think that helps IU as our defense should prevent them from getting to the rim.

I think we easily cover 3.5 today and blow the doors off the State University of New Jersey. Feels like IU is in the process of beginning a special run.

IU 78 Rutgers 54
We have to have active defense like we did against Iowa. Do that, and we will win.

Blow the doors off?? When’s the last time we did that?? To anyone in the KenPom
Top 100?

Pikiell owns Archie. Everytime we play these guys, they outhustle and out execute us. Every freaking time.

IU isn’t playing all that bad Rutgers is just playing better. We’ll have to come out and play great in the second half to win this game and it’s an almost must win game.

They’ve been struggling on offense and we let them off the mat.

IU 78 Rutgers 54
Nailed it.

I repeat.... what team of quality in the B1G have we "blown the doors off" in.... what??? 5 years?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT