ADVERTISEMENT

This Young Man Should Be Our #1 Recruit

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
From the front page of this site:

His parents are looking for a school that will care as much about him as a person as they do his basketball skills... That's INDIANA with this staff...

He reminds me a Lot of a young Mike Woodson... Very smooth, very efficient, can score from anywhere, at anytime.., and should be able to contribute at a high level early on...

We theoretically should be seriously in the mix for him if he and his parents are able to get to know our staff...

He would most likely represent INDIANA well...

I like him...

Last edited:

His parents are looking for a school that will care as much about him as a person as they do his basketball skills... That's INDIANA with this staff...

He reminds me a Lot of a young Mike Woodson... Very smooth, very efficient, can score from anywhere, at anytime.., and should be able to contribute at a high level early on...

We theoretically should be seriously in the mix for him if he and his parents are able to get to know our staff...

He would most likely represent INDIANA well... I like him...

From your keyboard to God's in-box.

Sign him up.

Reactions: 76-1 and IUAPEX
A-OK! LOI RSVP ASAP!

IU-B>UT

With Bates ABCD! (anybody can dance)

Per Jerry Meyer, 247:
Thin build but has some length for a skilled combo guard type. Has a burst of athleticism, to go along with high level instincts. A lefty and possesses a shiftiness to his game. Three level scorer who can make tough shots in traffic on the move. Accurate deep shooter. A good driver with either hand and can pass well with either hand. Primarily a scorer but also sees the court as a distributor. Dangerous on defense. Jumps passing lanes, has good hands, and has lateral quickness. Needs to develop strength as a rebounder and one-on-one defender.

Last edited:

I like him...
Highlights...Not bad

I like him...
And you are 76-1...

Reactions: 76-1
If that's a question rather than a statement then the answer is:

I'm the guy who's seen enough great basketball players come through INDIANA University to know what a future one looks like when I see one...

😎
That's a statement. You rarely lose (76-1) so chances are you're right.

Reactions: mk23 and 76-1
not sure how much it helps his game, but his ability to transition into slow motion mid play is very unique.
He’s got a little shake in his game. Really solid offensive game. He can hit the ping ball so you have to close out. And he can take his man off the dribble, so better close out under control. Has really good length as well. Big upside and would be a good fit on this team. Hope he picks the good guys.

Reactions: outlawyer and 76-1
Another article about Tamar:

I like him...
If his parents are looking for an athletic home that cares about the person...good for them. They will be most interested in the groundbreaking IU Excellence Academy designed exactly for the purpose of providing resources for holistic development. Thanks Fred Glass BTW.

If his parents are looking for an athletic home that cares about the person...good for them. They will be most interested in the groundbreaking IU Excellence Academy designed exactly for the purpose of providing resources for holistic development. Thanks Fred Glass BTW.

Interesting...

Interesting...
Yeah it is really one of a kind and one that should matter to all athletes but particularly their parents who generally have a view of the bigger picture. Too many universities churn and burn athletes.
Props to Fred for putting this together.

I couldn't remember where I read this...and of course it's my man 76-1.

I think this is awesome news....Woodie is a guy of character...which matters in most (not all) living rooms. Heckuva a validation for the new Hurrying Hoosiers.

What have you done for us lately? Where's/who's your next pick? A 7-foot master defender, shot-blocker and rebounder would be nice.

You'll have to publish your mailing address so the ribeyes and bourbon can be delivered.

Not to look a gift Horse in the mouth or anything 😉 but..., if I get the next one right I'm holding out for a case of 25 year old Laphroaig Scotch and several grass fed filets...😎😉

I wouldn't worry about coming up with those though..., all I have at the moment is Harrar C/PF from P$U; and from what I've read we haven't yet contacted him...

I still think he'd be a good fit though... That's my story and I'm sticking with it...

Good rebounder, good foul shooter, good Teammate...; who's willing to do the dirty work so others can play the hero...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT