ADVERTISEMENT

This weekend's Seattle Baseball Showcase...

I’m honestly starting to think this team might not be all that much fun to watch. I’ll probably keep watching and hoping, but bad baseball is hard to love.

I’m honestly starting to think this team might not be all that much fun to watch. I’ll probably keep watching and hoping, but bad baseball is hard to love.
Offensively challenged teams are never fun to watch unless you have dominate pitching to go along with it. With us, Milto is the only starting pitcher we have right now where you expect a win when he's on the mound. For right now, when our other weekend starters are on the mound, you have to have your fingers crossed.

Offensively challenged teams are never fun to watch unless you have dominate pitching to go along with it. With us, Milto is the only starting pitcher we have right now where you expect a win when he's on the mound. For right now, when our other weekend starters are on the mound, you have to have your fingers crossed.
Bad defense (errors on routine plays at the exact worst moment), inept offense (double digit strikeouts every game, rarely even putting the ball in play with runners in scoring position), subpar pitching (walks and giving up a ton of 2-strike hits). Damn. Didn't see this coming.

Reactions: 82IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT