ADVERTISEMENT

This team misses RP bad

Outside of the turnovers Devonte is electric to watch, might be our best player. Not a true point guard though.

Yeah. We have got to get another strong PG. It seems RP cannot be relied upon due to injuries, at least to this point. It is hurting us and will be a bigger problem next year.

If I understand this board and your post correctly. RP is under concession protocol, proven by the fact he’s wearing a boot and it’s going to hurt us even more next year.

Did I sum that up correctly?

What was the deal with the boot anyway? I thought he got hit in the head! Did anyone hear what's wrong?

Archie said he was back at practice and he could have played last night then he rolled his ankle on Monday.

What was the deal with the boot anyway? I thought he got hit in the head! Did anyone hear what's wrong?

In order.

Lingering slow healing abdomen injury which caused limited minutes. Then came a flu/cold/strep throat, out. Then he finally returned to practice still on restriction with the abdomen injury - whatever it is - and twisted his ankle.

1 week at least to get back to practice, probably a while until he gets minutes, longer until he starts. Unless he gets injured or sick again..

Miller's rule: full practice players start over partial practice players. Which is why Devonte has been coming off the bench, he's nursing something or just now returning to full practices.

I suspect the RP locker room visit wasn't because of the hit to the head but a tweak of the abdomen injury instead or just a check up considering his history. He's not on concussion protocol or it would be listed as such..

Last edited:
Reactions: minneman and mk23
ADVERTISEMENT