ADVERTISEMENT

This team is killing me.

Like watching paint dry...

Marshall was much more aggressive and deserved the W...

That game is an excellent example of why I don't waste my time watching soccer...

Our offense looked like the soccer version of Archie's weave ...😣
Lmao. As I was watching I was thinking this game’s a nightmare for all the casual fans that might be tuning in

Like watching paint dry...

Marshall was much more aggressive and deserved the W...

That game is an excellent example of why I don't waste my time watching soccer...

Our offense looked like the soccer version of Archie's weave ...😣
Lol. I fell asleep trying to watch the 2nd half. If there is a next time, I'll add cutting my toenails while watching Soccer to keep me awake. Maybe I can keep "score" of the number of nails fly into the trash can.

Reactions: 76-1 and IULouie
Lol. I fell asleep trying to watch the 2nd half. If there is a next time, I'll add cutting my toenails while watching Soccer to keep me awake. Maybe I can keep "score" of the number of nails fly into the trash can.
Bein sports televises the Spanish and French leagues. They have a show called 90/30 or something where they shorten the 90 min game into 30 mins of the best parts. Clever idea

Reactions: 76-1
Funny comments..:

Marshall was for sure the all around better team. Their ball control and possession was much more developed than ours. We have played this way all year ... stout defense and goal... relied on 2 very good forwards to win us games. We lack mid field dominance and don’t allow our backs to make enough runs in transition to provide more offense. Which is why we have a stout defense :). Not out most talented team from top to bottom but they knew their roles and strengths and weaknesses.... pretty good run for this team. That said both teams had many opportunities to score and didn’t put the ball in the back of the net. Our play in goal was superb given the pressure

Lmao. As I was watching I was thinking this game’s a nightmare for all the casual fans that might be tuning in

I'm one of those casual fans, and it was godawful to watch. I've had two relatives play soccer for IU, so I've had all the chance in the world to be converted.......but I've seen way too many 0-0 games for one lifetime. And for some reason, this one was particularly horrible.

American soccer ought to raise the goal by a foot or so and widen by two feet or so..........it would be a much better game.

I'm one of those casual fans, and it was godawful to watch. I've had two relatives play soccer for IU, so I've had all the chance in the world to be converted.......but I've seen way too many 0-0 games for one lifetime. And for some reason, this one was particularly horrible.

American soccer ought to raise the goal by a foot or so and widen by two feet or so..........it would be a much better game.
Lol you have to appreciate the nuances! They tinker with all kinds of shit. In my old man’s league (bunch of old iu guys in it) we don’t play offsides. It opens things up a bit but also stretches things out and leads to cherry picking

Lol you have to appreciate the nuances! They tinker with all kinds of shit. In my old man’s league (bunch of old iu guys in it) we don’t play offsides. It opens things up a bit but also stretches things out and leads to cherry picking

You know what is nuanced as hell? Chess. And just as exciting to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT