ADVERTISEMENT

This team hasn’t done enough to make the tournament yet, not by a long shot

Just hold serve at home. The only one I feel confident about is Minnesota. The rest will be uphill battles.

I think 2, but including the BTT i think we'll get 3 more wins. I thought this team was left for dead after the purdue debacle, but they've got a lot more fight in them than I thought. Today's come back after the psu run showed a lot of character. This is a tournament team.
They were cause they looked like they folded for the year.

Still need about 3 more wins IMO...
Nope, they probably only need 1, but 2 would easily do it. The have a ton of quad 1 wins and the rest of their schedule is against quad 1 opponents. Win out at home and they're safely in. If they didn't play in the best conference you might be right, but that's why they're a pretty safe bet with just one or two more wins.

Based on what? Kenpom has our SOS at 21.
I think he got the idea here:

27273189440_578410f8ab_b.jpg

Late to the party but yeah...one more win probably does it, two more should lock it up as we would go 10-10, have a ton of quad 1 wins, etc.

Also the bracketologists are saying the bubble is garbage this year which helps.

Looks like Race might have saved this season which is impressive since he's absolute garbage and a wasted recruit per Feepaw.

1 more makes it likely, 2 more makes it a lock. They play like they did most of today's game and they can win the rest of the games this season. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to seeing this play out.
I will be happy with 2 more wins. It should do the trick. Every time I think we’ve turned the corner, we lay an egg.
This team is very capable of going 50/50 in the last four games. Anything better should change opinions about giving Archie more time.

Uhhh we only need 1. Even with 18 I see us getting in

We win 3 more, I think that’s puts in contention for a 6 seed (not a lock just in contention) If you start looking at resumes, there’s not a lot separating a 6 seed and an 11 seed at the moment.

Reactions: hondo314
We've won three of four, two against ranked teams. Tough schedule, but maybe we're putting things together. CAM plays nine guys, and when one is off his game next man can step up. I'm not ready to put us in the Sweet Sixteen, but maybe we can win a game or two in the B1G and NCAAs.

Reactions: Cavanagh
We've won three of four, two against ranked teams. Tough schedule, but maybe we're putting things together. CAM plays nine guys, and when one is off his game next man can step up. I'm not ready to put us in the Sweet Sixteen, but maybe we can win a game or two in the B1G and NCAAs.

That is where I am. I think this team is going to be hitting on all cylinders right at the right time. Jerome and Race coming into their own has a lot to do with it. I also think my man DD is finding his legs a bit more, he is as nibble as he has been all season. He just fouls the shit out of everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT