ADVERTISEMENT

This should be interesting...

Karen is generally a white woman complaining about something stupid.

Oh. Well in that case it’s the funniest and greatest comeback of all time. Apparently the extremely moderate are also extremely funny. We should all strive to be so moderate.

Don't be sad. It's ok...

Tell it any way you were told to.
Dude, you really should have been here for the Obama administration. Very Serious Republicans on this forum made posts to the tune of "Well, it does seem to me like ordering Grey Poupon in a restaurant does kind of show that he is out of touch with regular Americans" and "Everyone knows the tan suit is a very casual look; it signals that the wearer isn't taking his job very seriously." It was legit funny, or would be if it were a joke.

Reactions: cosmickid
Dude, you really should have been here for the Obama administration. Very Serious Republicans on this forum made posts to the tune of "Well, it does seem to me like ordering Grey Poupon in a restaurant does kind of show that he is out of touch with regular Americans" and "Everyone knows the tan suit is a very casual look; it signals that the wearer isn't taking his job very seriously." It was legit funny, or would be if it were a joke.

You must be sad or something.

Sorry I missed that, but I see a fair bit of that crap on conservative forums where I am the local "libtard". I just wonder how these Pubs would get the cross over the fences and onto the WH lawn to burn as Karen here claims.

Neither end of the whacko spectrum has a monopoly on stupid comments and accusations.

Pretty sure it’s from the movie “Goodfellas”.

This is "Karen"

The_Id_Like_Can_I_Speak_To_The_Manager_Meme.jpg

2 aspects:
1. The haircut
2. The demand to speak to the manager

(The flat-earther in California who tried to get into the grocery store without a mask, claiming to have a medical condition, and demanding to speak to the manager was either the ultimate "Karen" or was doing a good imitation for effect.)

This is "Karen"

2 aspects:
1. The haircut

(The flat-earther in California who tried to get into the grocery store without a mask, claiming to have a medical condition, and demanding to speak to the manager was either the ultimate "Karen" or was doing a good imitation for effect.)
Gotcha

This is "Karen"

2 aspects:
1. The haircut

A Becky is clueless about her privilege.

A Karen is aware and uses it like a weapon.

ADVERTISEMENT