ADVERTISEMENT

This recruiting stuff is incredible.

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
Tom Allen seems to be raking in another 4-star about every other day now and we are all rightfully giddy. #21 ranked class as of DJ Moore's verbal today. Unreal times. But before we go completely bonkers, I just noticed we currently have the 5th ranked class IN OUR DIVISION. Gotta keep the pedal to the metal in this conference.

This just goes to show you. Indiana has the 5th ranked class in the B1G.......and also the 5th ranked class in the East. Yet PU fans are going to look at us straight in the face and say the West is just as good. There needs to be a realignment.

If not, sooner or later we are just going to relegate that entire division to the MAC.

Last edited:
This just goes to show you. Indiana has the 5th ranked class in the B1G.......and also the 5th ranked class in the East. Yet PU fans are going to look at us straight in the face and say the West is just as good. There needs to be a realignment.
It would be funny to hear the PUkes whine if they swapped us and them.
Anyone who tries to argue the divisions are even remotely balanced is flat out lying.

If not, sooner or later we are just going to relegate that entire division to the MAC.
The divisions are bullshit. The year Iowa was ranked like #4 was ridiculous.

As someone told me, just look what Allen did with supposedly mediocre classes.

We're champs now with good classes lol

ha Exactly. I think we have proven we have good coaches. The program completely changes when you add talent to go with good coaching. Gonzaga did that in basketball and we know how that's turned out.

I will say, that looks much better for IU than what we are currently faced with. But I would STILL rather have PU's pod than IU's. We both get each other and Rutgers but we get Northwestern and they get Illinois. ha

If they went with this approach I'd prefer IL, MI and pu as our lock ins... All natural Rivals within a reasonable drive... Let pu have Rutgers and NW...

Reactions: mk23
Tom Allen has demonstrated the ability to win with lower ranked classes. Let's not forget what Allen did his first year in Bloomington. He was hired as DC and immediately revamped a long struggling defense, turning it around basically overnight!!

Not that many coaches demonstrate the ability to win with lower classes. Tom has an excellent opportunity to expand the success of the program with these higher rated classes. 😀

Tom Allen has demonstrated the ability to win with lower ranked classes. Let's not forget what Allen did his first year in Bloomington. He was hired as DC and immediately revamped a long struggling defense, turning it around basically overnight!!

Not that many coaches demonstrate the ability to win with lower classes. Tom has an excellent opportunity to expand the success of the program with these higher rated classes. 😀
All this is true but he’s no Brohmbardi🤣😂🤷‍♂️😆

This is the fruits of winning seasons one after another.

Win and they will be B-town bound. It's that simple.
The winning needs to continue to keep this going which is why this year is so important just as last year was. So many want to diminish IU's success because of others being down or covid19 yet IU played better than their opponents. We understand we need our best players IE QB along with others, to stay healthy for IU to have another special season. I think Coach McCollough and getting back injured OL players will have a big impact on the running game this season. If coach Warren keeps the defense playing at a high level then watch out for the Hoosiers because our ST players are special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT