ADVERTISEMENT

This place get nuked? Nfm

I don’t believe I have any on ignore, unfortunately.
I think I was recently added to someone's ignore list...which is a first for me (as far as I know). I'll wear it as a badge of honor, considering the guy is more judgmental and condescending than anyone else on this site, by a wide margin.

Keep the politics over on the Cooler board where it belongs. It's pretty simple.

Last edited:
I think I was recently added to someone's ignore list...which is a first for me (as far as I know). I'll wear it as a badge of honor, considering the guy is more judgmental and condescending than anyone else on this site, by a wide margin.

Keep the politics over on the Cooler board where it belongs. It's pretty simple.
My favorite part is when people "ignore" someone then continue to mention how they're "ignoring" them ...

My favorite part is when people "ignore" someone then continue to mention how they're "ignoring" them ...
I'm not sure if I was put on ignore...and really don't care. I don't even know how the ignore function works. I haven't seen a new post from him since he told me I was "dismissed". If someone puts you on ignore, do you no longer see any new posts from them?

If yes, then I have my answer.

ADVERTISEMENT