ADVERTISEMENT

This past weekend...

TDHoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
The wife and I decided as we always do on the first weekend in May to do the landscaping. I was amazed when I pulled into each spot (two greenhouses, Home Depo, Rural King and Kroger) and the parking lots were full and there were people all over the store. I saw a ton of masks but not much distancing.

I read countless posts on here to extend the stay at home orders when I'm not so sure people aren't already out and about. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out this week and going forward I have a feeling many who felt they were following the orders will be even more on the run and out and about than ever. This is just a hunch but if this weekend was any indication I look for fellow Hoosiers to come out of hibernation.

This is just a hunch but if this weekend was any indication I look for fellow Hoosiers to come out of hibernation.
And within a few weeks we'll know if it's all been worth it. I hope so. I really do. I have to go back to work tomorrow, after having spent the last month at home and following the distancing and contact protocols pretty darn closely. I hope it's not all been for naught.

The wife and I decided as we always do on the first weekend in May to do the landscaping. I was amazed when I pulled into each spot (two greenhouses, Home Depo, Rural King and Kroger) and the parking lots were full and there were people all over the store. I saw a ton of masks but not much distancing.

I read countless posts on here to extend the stay at home orders when I'm not so sure people aren't already out and about. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out this week and going forward I have a feeling many who felt they were following the orders will be even more on the run and out and about than ever. This is just a hunch but if this weekend was any indication I look for fellow Hoosiers to come out of hibernation.
We should all stay home and watch CNN.

We should all stay home and watch CNN.
Or MSNBC, or whatever it is called/labeled. I tried once to give certain media outlets a chance my experiment lasted 10 minutes. I believe it was some short dark haired lady in her 30's or early 40's who seemed mad at the world or at least mad at todays government 10 minutes was all I could take.

Or MSNBC, or whatever it is called/labeled. I tried once to give certain media outlets a chance my experiment lasted 10 minutes. I believe it was some short dark haired lady in her 30's or early 40's who seemed mad at the world or at least mad at todays government 10 minutes was all I could take.
I though you hated the government.

My bad: that was Indianaftw.

What media outlets do you watch/read?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT