ADVERTISEMENT

This may not be illegal...

During the entire insane 2020 campaign of lies and grifts, the only thing I asked my right wing friends and gf's father (who is an Al Queda level Trump supporter) was to not donate a ton of money.

My reasons were because he was pocketing the money in a political grift. I never thought he would steal from his supporters at that level of scam.

Good grief.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
During the entire insane 2020 campaign of lies and grifts, the only thing I asked my right wing friends and gf's father (who is an Al Queda level Trump supporter) was to not donate a ton of money.

My reasons were because he was pocketing the money in a political grift. I never thought he would steal from his supporters at that level of scam.

Good grief.
He already said that he hates and disrespects his supporters. So he sees them as deserving 'suckers' for believing his shyte.

Reactions: meridian
He already said that he hates and disrespects his supporters. So he sees them as deserving 'suckers' for believing his shyte.
I hope they give up every penny they have to Trump. Mortgage the house, cash out the 401k, empty the kid’s college savings account, everything.
Give it all away you f*****g morons. Leave yourselves with nothing and you will finally have everything you deserve.

I don't think capitalism equals tricking people into recurring donations.

it is what it is.

"capitalism" was once about private business making and building things, and providing services.

today in our financial capitalism economy, it's about whatever funnels money to you.

and if you think the money grifts by Trump aren't 100% "capitalism", then you are just fooling yourself.

hedge fund managers, high speed traders, many banking services people, and other fortunes today, are being made while those making it provide zero to society, and often provide a net loss to society.

as for Bezos and other internet moguls, they provide nothing that isn't being provided many other places.

their fortunes are based in the importance of "scale" to both users and participants, and the fact that the internet provides virtually costless limitless scale to said moguls.

while the internet moguls do provide something, in many cases as with Bezos, what they provide is a net loss to society and the economy as a whole, and whose fortunes are merely a byproduct of the virtually costless limitless scale of the internet, and their being the benefactor of that virtually costless limitless scale.

that said, everyone else loses from that virtually costless limitless scale, that provides somewhat a winner take all economic model.

I hope they give up every penny they have to Trump. Mortgage the house, cash out the 401k, empty the kid’s college savings account, everything.
Give it all away you f*****g morons. Leave yourselves with nothing and you will finally have everything you deserve.
nwrsrDf.jpg

Reactions: Crayfish57
Meanwhile you voted for Biden, so be careful whom you call a ''f*****g moron''...............''Give it all away you f*****g morons. Leave yourselves with nothing and you will finally have everything you deserve'' is exactly how I see you and current liberal policies and taxation theft from a dementia ridden old man you morons voted for.

Meanwhile you voted for Biden, so be careful whom you call a ''f*****g moron''...............''Give it all away you f*****g morons. Leave yourselves with nothing and you will finally have everything you deserve'' is exactly how I see you and current liberal policies and taxation theft from a dementia ridden old man you morons voted for.
That's too many words for a bumper sticker, Craycray. Better stick with MAGA.

Reactions: Circlejoe

Yea ok trumper.

Anyone dumb enough to vote for trump doesn't get a seat at the table. Go run and play with your guns while the adults discuss.

The RNCC is still using prefilled check boxes for auto monthly donations and to double your donation. And look at the pictures, the auto donation line is well below the check box and between is a statement that you want to side with Trump. It would be easy for people to not associate they are auto donating

The RNCC is still using prefilled check boxes for auto monthly donations and to double your donation. And look at the pictures, the auto donation line is well below the check box and between is a statement that you want to side with Trump. It would be easy for people to not associate they are auto donating
I'm having trouble deciding whether I like seeing this or am disgusted by it. It's like watching someone (besides IU) run up the score on Purdue.

When those poor, misguided souls lose their lifesavings to this scam, will they change their mind on government handouts to feed themselves? lol

Oh the irony if they had to depend on the very services that they despise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT