ADVERTISEMENT

THIS..., may mean the End of civilization as we know it!!!🙉🙉🙉

Fortunately, I have a taste for craft beer and a couple of decent sources...
If the fridge in your garage doesn't already look like this.....you weren't paying attention in Boy Scouts.

Be PREPARED

**this is not mine but it's clearly midwestern.

151c88_c322645cf39f4f1d952ddd0d7e92e6b3~mv2_d_3662_2746_s_4_2.jpg

Back in the old days when I actually went into an office where other people worked, I was the beer guy for the company fridge. That fridge serves up everything for Thursday's 4:30 happy hour. If there wasn't Miller Lite and Mich Ultra in the fridge, I would get strung up by my heels. I try to mix it up with the craft stuff, but there will always be "shit beer" in the beer fridge.

rkMYOzg.jpg

uUU4gko.jpg

Y30AeGw.jpg
I used to consider it part of my job to keep the beer fridge at work fully stocked. Maybe I need to go to Total Wine and fill up a shopping cart.

Reactions: 76-1
Hmmm..., I wonder if that 6 pack of Hop'n Gator Malt Liquor I bought back in the summer of 1970 is still where I stashed it (so my parents wouldn't see it)...

With enough years of repeat skunking it might have evolved into something drinkable by now ((highly unlikely))... Come to think of it..., that stuff might turn out to be the cure for COVID... Now..., if I can just remember whose minibarn I hid it under... 🤔🤔🤔 🍺🍺🍺🇺🇸

Hmmm..., I wonder if that 6 pack of Hop'n Gator Malt Liquor I bought back in the summer of 1970 is still where I stashed it (so my parents wouldn't see it)...

With enough years of repeat skunking it might have evolved into something drinkable by now ((highly unlikely))... Come to think of it..., that stuff might turn out to be the cure for COVID... Now..., if I can just remember whose minibarn I hid it under... 🤔🤔🤔 🍺🍺🍺🇺🇸
When we tore down the barn that my great great great grandparents built in 1888, there were liquor bottles stashed everywhere in the bottom, especially where they milked the cows. My great granddad passed away in '61 and plenty were well beyond the age of the 40 years that had gone by.

There's still hope for your malt liquor.

Reactions: larsIU and 76-1
When we tore down the barn that my great great great grandparents built in 1888, there were liquor bottles stashed everywhere in the bottom, especially where they milked the cows. My great granddad passed away in '61 and plenty were well beyond the age of the 40 years that had gone by.

There's still hope for your malt liquor.
I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that myself and my friends actually drank that stuff (it was hyped as something that would get you buzzed quicker).

Being rather large for my age I could buy it for the group at two different liquor stores... I'd always look right at whoever was at the cash register when I walked in and made a point of making some non-evasive small talk while paying ((felt like James Bond))... Most likely they all knew I was underage and just chuckled about the act after I left...

There's more to this long story but I'm fairly certain I've already gone far past the town of Interesting off ramp already... 😉😎🍺🍺🍺

I just has some CCP beer. Really nice & refreshing. Feels like springtime drinking it.
Worth a try if you can get some there:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT