ADVERTISEMENT

This IU team is playing totally uninspired.

Ramsey is horrible. Cant throw deep. Cant throw with any velocity to outside receivers so they can run after the catch. Waits to long to throw or when to run. Nice kid but way overmatched at this level.

Greatly overstated, but regardless the adjective was "uninspired" and that isn't a function of skill.

My sentiments exactly. A rivalry game, with a bowl berth at stake, yet the team looked flat and uninspired. Just like the Bucket game last year. Puzzling - - and troubling.

This is Tom Allen in a nutshell. Everything on the line at home and sloppy as hell. Cannot be gone soon enough. Same thing last year. Rinse and repeat with this guy. Next year is it for him. He gone.

Reactions: IUgradman and td75
Uninspired and no emotion - we sit right behind the IU bench and it was obvious that they were not into the game at all. Did anyone notice Reece Taylor's body language on the sidelines and even on the field. He was checked out and I don't blame the kid. Others have said it already but what a vanilla and predictable offense!

Reactions: IUgradman
Uninspired and no emotion - we sit right behind the IU bench and it was obvious that they were not into the game at all. Did anyone notice Reece Taylor's body language on the sidelines and even on the field. He was checked out and I don't blame the kid. Others have said it already but what a vanilla and predictable offense!
Taylor probably feels underutilized in this offense. I'm obviously making that assumption but he came in here as a recruit who could do so many things in a dynamic fashion and it somehow felt like he didn't live up to that billing.

I really like the true frosh class on this team. I'm hoping TA finishes recruiting on a strong note and we go from there. He needs to do something because two straight losses to Purdue resulting in no bowl games, is totally unacceptable. I say this even knowing it's a young team. Minnesota got the job done and they're younger than IU.

In all fairness, Reese Taylor should not have been playing football this year. He made zero impact and looked scared out there.

Someone compared the kid to Rondale Moore which is utter nonsense. Taylor is not ready for big boy football yet. He needs 2 years to develop.

He didn’t show anything this year that shows he is going to be a phenom unless he has a stellar cast around him and we know that will never happen at IU.

Reactions: IUgradman
In all fairness, Reese Taylor should not have been playing football this year. He made zero impact and looked scared out there.

Someone compared the kid to Rondale Moore which is utter nonsense. Taylor is not ready for big boy football yet. He needs 2 years to develop.

He didn’t show anything this year that shows he is going to be a phenom unless he has a stellar cast around him and we know that will never happen at IU.
To be fair to the kid how many positions did he have to learn? I give any kid credit that goes and plays whatever position he is asked. I don’t know if he was in over his head or underutilized because I don’t know what goes on in practice. I would say this that we were starved for a true playmaker if he were capable I think he would have been on the field more.

Reactions: Lillyr66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT