ADVERTISEMENT

This is your President

It always comes back to Hillary....SAD!

Fair point. However Hillary tried to point this out with her deplorables comment and Obama with his bitter clingers comment and maybe even Romney with his 47% comment. In politics we always have elements of one side saying these kinds of things about the other side. But Hillary not being able to cash in on Trump is on her, not about the voters.

So you voted for Trump because of some off the cuff comment? You're a sad sack.

Fair point. However Hillary tried to point this out with her deplorables comment and Obama with his bitter clingers comment and maybe even Romney with his 47% comment. In politics we always have elements of one side saying these kinds of things about the other side. But Hillary not being able to cash in on Trump is on her, not about the voters.

I TOTALLY understand how the Christian right loves this president!
C31Uvd-UMAA43uP.jpg:large

Blah, blah, blah. That's a red herring. Trump won more of the individual popular elections than Hillary did. The Democrats don't get to take some of thier surplus votes in California and apply them to Wisconsin, Ohio and Michigan. Those are the rules.

Blah, blah, blah. Americans are Americans.

Nothing really shocking here for the majority of Americans.We watched him discuss pussy grabbing and sexual assault on tv,and rejected him as unfit to be POTUS.Eight MILLION more of us voted against him than voted for him,but we lost on an EV technicality due to about 75,000 votes in the Midwest.

He's the epitome of a "minority" candidate and a total embarrassment,but the circus is pretty entertaining.Frightening,but nonetheless entertaining...
Correction: “Are you not entertained”, Commodus.

Conservatives have by and large followed in line with trying to discredit Wolff and disparaging Bannon. I'll reiterate my wait-and-see approach to this book (but I'm not doubting any of it out of hand), but apparently Wolff has tapes of his interviews with Bannon and other White House officials.

My guess is that he's probably pretty close to the mark here. If this book turned out to be 90-95% true, no one would be surprised.

Reactions: sglowrider

Dear God....

One thing of note from that snippet....it seems clear that Trump will never again sit down for an interview without getting the questions ahead of time?

Seems he is also have dementia issues?

Donald Trump's small staff of factotums, advisors and family began, on Jan. 20, 2017, an experience that none of them, by any right or logic, thought they would — or, in many cases, should — have, being part of a Trump presidency. Hoping for the best, with their personal futures as well as the country's future depending on it, my indelible impression of talking to them and observing them through much of the first year of his presidency, is that they all — 100 percent — came to believe he was incapable of functioning in his job.

At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.

Happy first anniversary of the Trump administration.

Reactions: sglowrider
These people need to come forward and corroborate these accusations. Else it’s just Fake News to the practicers of cognitive dissonance.

I am pretty sure they won't do it publicly but only in front of Mueller. Otherwise, you can be sure Trump would dismiss them as mere coffee boys.
If you were one of the women… would you have gone forward publicly? Trump's got quite the PR apparatus to humiliate anyone even before getting to the WH.

That's why I have such respect for the women. They eat ball bearings for breakfast!

I am taking everything with a grain of salt, but supposedly he has tapes of some of his conversations. How stupid were they to give him access?

These people need to come forward and corroborate these accusations. Else it’s just Fake News to the practicers of cognitive dissonance.

If Wolff has a half a brain he’d have recorded a lot of these conversations. Anyone who’s known Trump, or anyone associated with him, for 10 minutes knows they all lie constantly.

My President is on the news right now speaking about Black unemployment being at a all time LOW :D

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
No, we aren't. You just imagine we are because you're a partisan hack who can't even see the real universe, only the one he's invented in his TGP-addled mind.
I see tears here every time i look. Weird it is always from the left too. And you calling someone a partisan hack is good for a laugh. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT