ADVERTISEMENT

This is your President

I have no idea how much of that is true, but I don't doubt any of it. A lot of it is stuff that has been reported before.

Yeah, it's not really any new revelations. "Semi-literate" is a new descriptor though. Reading is overrated anyway. :cool:

Reactions: Ohio Guy
How thoroughly humiliating for Hillary and her entire staff of consultants, handlers, and strategists.

file.php

Why is that, he is a GREAT communicator. According to this book, he is semi-literate. A semi-literate great communicator.

I’m not sure “great” is the appropriate word. But he is certainly effective. He pretty much controls the conversation and coverage with his Tweets. Take “my button is more powerful than your button” tweet. That obviously is not about buttons. Remember when Obama said something about small countries not being a threat? Same message in both cases.

I’m not sure “great” is the appropriate word. But he is certainly effective. He pretty much controls the conversation and coverage with his Tweets. Take “my button is more powerful than your button” tweet. That obviously is not about buttons. Remember when Obama said something about small countries not being a threat? Same message in both cases.
Are you seriously defending a 71-year-old man, who also happens to be the president of the United States, making a dick joke in regards to nuclear weapons on Twitter? Really?

Reactions: HoosierPeach
How thoroughly humiliating for Hillary and her entire staff of consultants, handlers, and strategists.
I don’t hate this take, even though it’s a typical hot one. I’ll give you half this and half “how thoroughly humiliating for our country’s history that this buffoon ascended to office.”

Well, at least we can agree that your post was trolling. We'll have to disagree on the quality of the trolling. ;)

I don’t think trolling exists except to allow some people to avoid responsibility for their own reactions and emotions.

I don’t hate this take, even though it’s a typical hot one. I’ll give you half this and half “how thoroughly humiliating for our country’s history that this buffoon ascended to office.”

Fair point. However Hillary tried to point this out with her deplorables comment and Obama with his bitter clingers comment and maybe even Romney with his 47% comment. In politics we always have elements of one side saying these kinds of things about the other side. But Hillary not being able to cash in on Trump is on her, not about the voters.

Fair point. However Hillary tried to point this out with her deplorables comment and Obama with his bitter clingers comment and maybe even Romney with his 47% comment. In politics we always have elements of one side saying these kinds of things about the other side. But Hillary not being able to cash in on Trump is on her, not about the voters.

It's about the voters too. They have responsibility for their votes in the primaries, too. Hillary didn't run against Trump until the general election . . . .

I have no doubt Fox News is promoting this book as much as they promoted the Clinton Cash book. I’m sure entire time slots are being dedicated to this book and they’ll have Bannon on several times to discuss the claims.

Wolff also reports a conversation between the president-elect and Rupert Murdoch about immigration policy that allegedly led the media mogul to label Trump “a fakking idiot”.

Nothing really shocking here for the majority of Americans.We watched him discuss pussy grabbing and sexual assault on tv,and rejected him as unfit to be POTUS.Eight MILLION more of us voted against him than voted for him,but we lost on an EV technicality due to about 75,000 votes in the Midwest.

He's the epitome of a "minority" candidate and a total embarrassment,but the circus is pretty entertaining.Frightening,but nonetheless entertaining...

Nothing really shocking here for the majority of Americans.We watched him discuss pussy grabbing and sexual assault on tv,and rejected him as unfit to be POTUS.Eight MILLION more of us voted against him than voted for him,but we lost on an EV technicality due to about 75,000 votes in the Midwest.

He's the epitome of a "minority" candidate and a total embarrassment,but the circus is pretty entertaining.Frightening,but nonetheless entertaining...

It’s only the second time in five elections that a majority of Americans preferred the democratic candidate, but the republican was installed. Jeez.

It’s only the second time in five elections that a majority of Americans preferred the democratic candidate, but the republican was installed. Jeez.

Blah, blah, blah. That's a red herring. Trump won more of the individual popular elections than Hillary did. The Democrats don't get to take some of thier surplus votes in California and apply them to Wisconsin, Ohio and Michigan. Those are the rules.

Wrong. It's 100% in control of the drafter of the post . . . comprehension of the post is in the control of the reader. Those are two separate things, and your conflating them is itself a troll.

You can't troll me. It makes no difference what you say. I'm in total control of what I think say, and do. This is lawyering 101.

We don't elect presidents based on who won the most "individual popular elections." You love pointing out how meaningless you think the national popular vote is. Well, tallying up the number of states won is no more meaningful.

Right. I should have said the most individual popular elections in population weighted terms.

See what I did here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT