ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Commander in Chief

LOL. Yeah, that mastermind Trump is playing three dimensional chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Any other fantasies you want to trot out?

Have you heard about the Israel and the Arab fantasy? Oh wait . . . . .

Have you heard about the Israel and the Arab fantasy? Oh wait . . . . .

You mean that's fake news?

"It’s not inconceivable that Trump is behind dropping fake news. It gives him the opportunity to expose a hoax and it desensitizes the voters to real news."

It’s not inconceivable that Trump is behind dropping fake news. It gives him the opportunity to expose a hoax and it desensitizes the voters to real news.

Trump has ALWAYS dropped “fake news”. I hate that term because of him. Google John Barron. He’s been doing it since the 80’s.

His goal is to make people mistrust legitimate news sources, and then use the resulting confusion to insert his own fake narrative. The Russians perfected it. It’s called “disinformation”. Incidentally, this is why Chris Steele thought that maybe 30% of his dossier was him being fed falsehoods. He was dealing with a ton of Russians, and that’s just par for the course for them.

That’s fascism 101 folks. We should NEVER accept that type of behavior/action from our president. It’s insanity that folks can look past what he does.

Also, it looks like Trump clearly knew that the virus was much worse than he admitted to it being in public. That’s per Bob Woodward. Direct quotes from Trump to Woodward, so there can’t be any claims of “fake news”.

Why the hell would he do something like that? He had an opportunity to actually show that he and his government were capable of governing. Instead of tackling the problem, he lied about it. And tens of thousands more people died because of what he did. It didn’t have to be this bad. Hell, we’re STILL not out of the woods because of his inaction. He had the tools of the federal government at his disposal, and didn’t do a damn thing.

It baffles me that people still trust anything he says. He doesn’t understand much, and he’s the very definition of “Dunning-Kruger”. That’s why he’s proclaimed to know more than military generals.

And once he gets something in his head, he is incapable of changing his mind. That’s a terrible thing when he’s being fed Russian talking points. That’s why he said he trusted what Putin told him over his own intelligence community folks.

Remind me why this guy deserves another shot at governing for the next four years? The difference this time is that has a record. And it’s atrocious. On so many different levels.

LOL. Yeah, that mastermind Trump is playing three dimensional chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Any other fantasies you want to trot out?

At least Trump is simple to read. Like John Heileman said (the guy behind HBO’s the circus), “anything Trump says is either an admission or a projection”. No truer words have ever been spoken.

Remember “you’re the puppet” from the debate with HRC in the last cycle.

The guy isn’t capable of pulling off complex plans. He can’t think that far ahead. He’s constantly stuck in the moment, and operates in a purely transactional manner. Everything is about him, and how it benefits HIM. No wonder he’s been compromised from a foreign intelligence perspective. It’s a very easy thing to do with him.

Trump has ALWAYS dropped “fake news”. I hate that term because of him. Google John Barron. He’s been doing it since the 80’s.

His goal is to make people mistrust legitimate news sources, and then use the resulting confusion to insert his own fake narrative. The Russians perfected it. It’s called “disinformation”. Incidentally, this is why Chris Steele thought that maybe 30% of his dossier was him being fed falsehoods. He was dealing with a ton of Russians, and that’s just par for the course for them.

That’s fascism 101 folks. We should NEVER accept that type of behavior/action from our president. It’s insanity that folks can look past what he does.

Also, it looks like Trump clearly knew that the virus was much worse than he admitted to it being in public. That’s per Bob Woodward. Direct quotes from Trump to Woodward, so there can’t be any claims of “fake news”.

Why the hell would he do something like that? He had an opportunity to actually show that he and his government were capable of governing. Instead of tackling the problem, he lied about it. And tens of thousands more people died because of what he did. It didn’t have to be this bad. Hell, we’re STILL not out of the woods because of his inaction. He had the tools of the federal government at his disposal, and didn’t do a damn thing.

It baffles me that people still trust anything he says. He doesn’t understand much, and he’s the very definition of “Dunning-Kruger”. That’s why he’s proclaimed to know more than military generals.

And once he gets something in his head, he is incapable of changing his mind. That’s a terrible thing when he’s being fed Russian talking points. That’s why he said he trusted what Putin told him over his own intelligence community folks.

Remind me why this guy deserves another shot at governing for the next four years? The difference this time is that has a record. And it’s atrocious. On so many different levels.
He deserves a shot.

Serious question for you.

Do you believe the allegations? He’s demonstrated that behavior in the past. Don’t forget that several other media outlets verified large portions of his reporting as well.

Including...Fox News.

You can attack the author all you want. Maybe the weather WAS bad. What prevented him from being driven that day? The other world leaders seemed the make the small trip without any trouble. I’m sure that if DJT really wanted to go, he would’ve gone. Perhaps if there were Russian hookers there he would’ve gone? He seems to really like those (and I’m not referencing Melania).

Don’t forget that it would be fairly obvious to DJT who some of the sources were. They clearly were VERY bothered by his actions/behaviors/words, and felt that they had to say something now. And it goes against their training and experience to say something about the commander in chief. Yet they did it anyway. Why would they do such a thing?

It amazes me the lengths some folks will go to discredit the obvious. Isn’t that tiring at some point? Can’t you just admit that “owning the libs” is more important to you than admitting that your president is a steaming pile of refuse?

Or, maybe having more very slanted to the right judges is what makes you tick. Or, you support his draconian immigration policies. Or, you support ballooning the federal deficit. Or, you think trickle down theory actually works. Or, brown people scare you.

I’m not saying any of those are “your trigger”, but obviously something is making you ignore just how horrible of a candidate DJT is. The justifications are amazing.

I’d respect you more if you just said that you’re going to support him because “X” is the most important thing to you. “X” is important than all of the madness that his presidency has brought us. Or maybe there’s a few “X’s”.

Another question. What about DJT makes you weak at the knees? Instead of trying to defend the indefensible, can you tell me why he’d be better than someone like Biden? Keep in mind that Biden is not someone that the democratic base loves. He’s a centrist, and always has been.

I’ve tried to understand how someone can vote for DJT at this point. I really have.

Enlighten me please. Either tell on why DJT gets your vote this time around.
I don’t know what most of this is supposed to mean, but if you honestly believe anyone would call WW1 veterans who have been dead for more than 100 years “losers” in front of lots of people, let alone the POTUS, that says more about you than it does anyone else.

It’s insane to me that anyone bought this.

I guess The Atlantic knows who the marks are and who will lap this stuff up.

I don’t know what most of this is supposed to mean, but if you honestly believe anyone would call WW1 veterans who have been dead for more than 100 years “losers” in front of lots of people, let alone the POTUS, that says more about you than it does anyone else.

How do you explain the AP, Wapo, NYT, Fox and CNN confirming?

He’s on video calling McCain a “loser”. The losers and suckers part is exactly how he speaks. Again, Bolton not directly hearing Trump say it doesn’t mean that Trump never said it.

Edit - He apparently says this on the Woodward tapes:

Last edited:
Serious question for you.

Do you believe the allegations? He’s demonstrated that behavior in the past. Don’t forget that several other media outlets verified large portions of his reporting as well.

Including...Fox News.

You can attack the author all you want. Maybe the weather WAS bad. What prevented him from being driven that day? The other world leaders seemed the make the small trip without any trouble. I’m sure that if DJT really wanted to go, he would’ve gone. Perhaps if there were Russian hookers there he would’ve gone? He seems to really like those (and I’m not referencing Melania).

Don’t forget that it would be fairly obvious to DJT who some of the sources were. They clearly were VERY bothered by his actions/behaviors/words, and felt that they had to say something now. And it goes against their training and experience to say something about the commander in chief. Yet they did it anyway. Why would they do such a thing?

It amazes me the lengths some folks will go to discredit the obvious. Isn’t that tiring at some point? Can’t you just admit that “owning the libs” is more important to you than admitting that your president is a steaming pile of refuse?

Or, maybe having more very slanted to the right judges is what makes you tick. Or, you support his draconian immigration policies. Or, you support ballooning the federal deficit. Or, you think trickle down theory actually works. Or, brown people scare you.

I’m not saying any of those are “your trigger”, but obviously something is making you ignore just how horrible of a candidate DJT is. The justifications are amazing.

I’d respect you more if you just said that you’re going to support him because “X” is the most important thing to you. “X” is important than all of the madness that his presidency has brought us. Or maybe there’s a few “X’s”.

Another question. What about DJT makes you weak at the knees? Instead of trying to defend the indefensible, can you tell me why he’d be better than someone like Biden? Keep in mind that Biden is not someone that the democratic base loves. He’s a centrist, and always has been.

I’ve tried to understand how someone can vote for DJT at this point. I really have.

Enlighten me please. Either tell on why DJT gets your vote this time around.
" What prevented him from being driven that day?," you ask.

Here's why:

Wind and rain further expose the scared, fake President.

How do you explain the AP, Wapo, NYT, Fox and CNN confirming?

He’s on video calling McCain a “loser”. The losers and suckers part is exactly how he speaks. Again, Bolton not directly hearing Trump say it doesn’t mean that Trump never said it.

Edit - He apparently says this on the Woodward tapes:

They confirmed what the anonymous source(s) said. That says nothing about whether it’s true or not.

How do you explain the 21 ON THE RECORD sources who say this never happened?

And cursing living people for policy differences is quite a bit different from doing the same to people killed in action 100 years ago.

" What prevented him from being driven that day?," you ask.

Here's why:

Wind and rain further expose the scared, fake President.
Except he visited another cemetery in the rain the very next day. You people are nuts.
AP_18315560664649-1140x684.jpg

I actually was doing a small amount of research into that recently. I'll be retiring from my current job in probably 4 years. I'll still be youngish (in my early sixties) and hopefully healthy. I'll need to do something - maybe that. If I do, it will be well kept and I won't be putting up with any shenanigans among the tenants. ;)
Shenanigans sounds like a word an old white guy would use! ;) You could name your trailer park Old Shenanigans Acres.:D

Wonder why John Kelly hasn’t denied it? Seriously, 5 different sources and some people choose to believe the administration that lies to us daily. Speaking of marks...

What? Putin gave the tapes to Woodward?

Trump's WC defenders would be denying that Trump knew the COVID situation was far worse than he admitted if Woodward didn't have those pesky tapes. I mean that is pretty damning- I wonder if he forgot the interviews were recorded?

Come to think of it I'm sure that someone on this board will likely raise the issue of that not being Trump's voice, and claiming it was some sort of editing magic...

Trump's WC defenders would be denying that Trump knew the COVID situation was far worse than he admitted if Woodward didn't have those pesky tapes. I mean that is pretty damning- I wonder if he forgot the interviews were recorded?

Come to think of it I'm sure that someone on this board will likely raise the issue of that not being Trump's voice, and claiming it was some sort of editing magic...

maxresdefault.0.jpg

They confirmed what the anonymous source(s) said. That says nothing about whether it’s true or not.

How do you explain the 21 ON THE RECORD sources who say this never happened?

And cursing living people for policy differences is quite a bit different from doing the same to people killed in action 100 years ago.

Yeah but remember Trump is a wanabe authoritarian along with a marketing guy who is dangerously vain and narcissistic.

He wants to project strength. Mourning soldiers killed in battle is like highlighting the weaknesses of war. He is transactional to the point that if you get caught or die in action than you lost...therefore you are a loser.

True war heros are Rambo's who fight and kick ass, come back as champions. They don't come back maimed or dead....those are the losers of war.

I find it appalling at face value but when I look at it through Trump's deranged and transactional lens it makes more sense that he would say it and believe it.

I 100% believe he wanted a big military parade like dictators like to throw and that he definitely didn't want any wounded vets being displayed as that displays loss, vulnerability and weakness in the dictator's eyes from a marketing standpoint.

@Cortez88 not sure if you've commented, come eat your crow. I tried to warn you, you didn't listen. Listen to me next time.
Michael Jackson was a flawed human being but he still made highly popular music. The bottom line is that the Lincoln project didn’t make excellent videos, Trump made them. It’s practically like Tina Fey on Sarah Palin. These national embarrassments write the script themselves. Anybody could’ve made the video.

You’re ragging on the Lincoln project because you’re butthurt that you and Trump lost. Simple.

Reactions: outside shooter
Michael Jackson was a flawed human being but he still made highly popular music. The bottom line is that the Lincoln project didn’t make excellent videos, Trump made them. It’s practically like Tina Fey on Sarah Palin. These national embarrassments write the script themselves. Anybody could’ve made the video.

You’re ragging on the Lincoln project because you’re butthurt that you and Trump lost. Simple.

No, I’m ragging on people who bought into the Lincoln Project grift, despite being told it was a grift, because they held a blind partisan rage.

Similar to what Democrats accuse Trumpers of.

Are you also a fan of the Lincoln Project? Was it the cover up, intimidation or the sexual harassment that really got you going?

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
Are you also a fan of the Lincoln Project? Was it the cover up, intimidation or the sexual harassment that really got you going?
So it turns out the Lincoln Project guys were douchebags. But you do have to give them credit, they put out some badass ads. I loved them. And it sounded like they got under The Donald's skin, too. Sweet. Yet you want to bludgeon those of us who liked what the LP was doing with the revelations about the founders' behavior.

Lemme ask you this: how different is that from those who claim Trump was a douchebag but they supported him anyway because of tax breaks and deregulation and immigration and China policy and the like?

So it turns out the Lincoln Project guys were douchebags. But you do have to give them credit, they put out some badass ads. I loved them. And it sounded like they got under The Donald's skin, too. Sweet. Yet you want to bludgeon those of us who liked what the LP was doing with the revelations about the founders' behavior.

Lemme ask you this: how different is that from those who claim Trump was a douchebag but they supported him anyway because of tax breaks and deregulation and immigration and China policy and the like?

You liked them for being good trolls? The results are out, they were ineffective in swaying voters. You should have known they were douchebags, we told you they're grifters, grifters are douchebags, this isn't Monday morning QB'ing. It was obvious, and you chose to ignore it.

I suppose it's not that different from those who sold out for Trump, I guess you're a sellout? Trump made fun of people, he never came close to doing anything as personally harmful as these guys. You enabled this.

You liked them for being good trolls? The results are out, they were ineffective in swaying voters. You should have known they were douchebags, we told you they're grifters, grifters are douchebags, this isn't Monday morning QB'ing. It was obvious, and you chose to ignore it.

I suppose it's not that different from those who sold out for Trump, I guess you're a sellout? Trump made fun of people, he never came close to doing anything as personally harmful as these guys. You enabled this.

"You liked them for being good trolls? The results are out, they were ineffective in swaying voters. You should have known they were douchebags, we told you they're grifters, grifters are douchebags, this isn't Monday morning QB'ing. It was obvious, and you chose to ignore it."

Can you provide some documentation on how it's been determined the LP didn't sway voters? The Man who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 Million in 2016 lost it by over 7 Million in 2020, so I'd say voters were swayed.

Democrats (particularly in WI,MI and PA) stayed home in large numbers in 2016, but in 2020 they turned out in record numbers and helped lower Trump margins in Key GOP-lean districts which allowed him to win those states (and the EC) by pretty slim margins in 2016.

And speaking of grifters, I still get 2 or 3 texts/day from the Trump grift machine.

And you might want to hold off on this ridiculous claim that Trump never did anything "personally harmful" till after all of the outstanding legal troubles he is facing are resolved.

"Trump made fun of people, he never came close to doing anything as personally harmful as these guys."

"Never" is a really long time when you're dealing with a scumbag with as checkered a past as Trump. For a man who claims he never "knew" E Jean Carroll, Trump sure is going to great lengths to avoid having his DNA tested/compared to the DNA sample she's held on to for over 20+ yrs.

So a woman accuses you of rape, presents a DNA sample on a dress, and you call her a liar. She files a defamation suit, and instead of welcoming a DNA analysis that would EXONERATE you, you go to unbelievable lengths to avoid having your DNA tested. And again this is a woman you do NOT know. Now THAT is the legal maneuvering of an Innocent man LOL...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT