ADVERTISEMENT

This is on Fred Glass

Thus far you haven't posted anything of substance to comprehend, so there's that.
Sorry folks. I have to retort to another poster who doesn't get it. In post #182, I came in here today and politely stated facts about something that happened on a similar topic that got deleted. Why? I don't know. I guess somebody pretended to get their feelings hurt or whatever. The post itself stated facts about what happened. I was merely trying to point out this thread is ok but the other wasn't, since it was a similar topic.
However, since then I have been trying to defend myself against the real trolls who question me on what I already stated and answered. But for whatever reason, comprehension and logic is not their strong suit. I am having to defend myself for no apparent reason other than a few want to start a beef with me.

Reactions: I loved lucys
Sorry folks. I have to retort to another poster who doesn't get it. In post #182, I came in here today and politely stated facts about something that happened on a similar topic that got deleted. Why? I don't know. I guess somebody pretended to get their feelings hurt or whatever. The post itself stated facts about what happened. I was merely trying to point out this thread is ok but the other wasn't, since it was a similar topic.
However, since then I have been trying to defend myself against the real trolls who question me on what I already stated and answered. But for whatever reason, comprehension and logic is not their strong suit. I am having to defend myself for no apparent reason other than a few want to start a beef with me.
Nobody cares what you think

Reactions: JohnsyRick
WTF is this thread? We have been 5-6 after 11 games each of the previous two seasons. We are looking to go to our third consecutive bowl for literally the second time ever. We are trying to beat Purdue five straight times for the first time ever. We just put up our second shut out in a single season for the first time since 1993. We just had our first conference shut out since 1993. We just had our largest margin of victory in a conference game since 1990. We have a recruiting class ranked in the 30s with programs that people here should be killing to be associated with. Our special teams unit is in the top 15 nationally after being a disaster last year. Our defense is in the top 25 nationally after being 117th two years ago. We are scoring more than Wilson’s last offense did. We’ve got $100+ million invested in the stadium in less than 10 years.

What is this nonsense? We’ve been to 11 bowls ever. After 25 years of mostly going 3-9, THIS is somehow unacceptable? Playing meaningful games with postseason implications in late November? And yeah, I know this thread is a couple weeks old...all that says to me is to not spout off and run your mouth with four games left in the season. And don’t sit in silence all season and then start a BS thread like this when we lose a game. It’s obnoxious as all hell, @Mas-sa-suta

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnsyRick
I am sick to death of Fred Glass
avoiding the responsibility for the failure of the IU football program.
There is no freaking excuse for this crap.
After 40+years of financial support, I am done.
Glass needs to go TOMORROW!
Typical comment from you...I'm sure they wont miss your money or your attitude. Why do you come here?

And don't let the handle fool you...I go way way back with your ass...you never change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT